jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. Let's not let little miss Jodi look silly now. *eye roll*

Are you kidding me right now...WTH? I don't get that at all! Maybe someone can explain why they cleared the courtroom for that.

Why are they letting her have all this control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's BS BS BS

OH MAAAANNNNN!!!!! I can't believe we can't watch! I even got my husband to share earphones with me to watch this demo.

Jodi just placed the water pitcher between her and Juan, in the direct line of eyesight.

So obvious this story constructed to match the forensic evidence! You can see her brain turning to come up eith a story that stays in line with the evidence.

The parents on the jury will recognize the petulant 5 yo I didn't do it face she's wearing. Better check your attitude little liar.

I bet they say she cannot do it because of the restraints/stun belt!!!

SERIOUSLY? Like this is too humiliating for Jodi??? WTF

Are ya ready for some fooootballlll

Monday Night Partaaaaay!

Oh, sh*^t, and we can't see it. How's this justice? No one seeing it????????????????

Nurmi isn't freaking out that she basically wanted to act it out??

Is she doing a "dress rehearsal" first????
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This is great!!!!!!!!!

:great:

when the cameras come back on everyone will be dead with a slit throat and JA will be eaten a banana

Now eveyone needs to go out. I am thinking Juan is going to get her to reinact it for only the Judge so she can make her ruling if to allow it? Lawyers what say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38