jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:furious:Tax payers money for this.........:furious:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:........I've got a headache!!!

She is not looking at him because she already knew what he was doing at this point - he was cursing and grabbing at her after he had been shot - she didn't remember any blood - he is grabbing at her from the floor - not punching grabbing or hitting her - she was trying to push him away - now she is having problems remembering things from this point on.......

He was grabbing at you because you were KILLING him!!!!!!

By the time stamps on the photographs by this time she's in the laundry washing the clothes bedding and camera.

perhaps he is pulling on her clothes and screaming because he was just shot/stabbed (whatever came first) and he is disoriented and in PAIN!

I screamed "Stop!" when I pointed the gun at him...what is this, Police Academy?

linebackerpose_zps976fa8ea.jpg

Dear God, make me a bird, so I could fly far, far away from here.

If I was Jodi, I'd wait til JM got closer to me and then do a flying lunge over the desk while my shackles were off. She's a dead woman anyway. Best she could hope for was to cause JM to have a heart attack and take him with her.

(not that I'd condone it at all. I love JM)

OMGoodness: the amount of vascularity of the HEAD is humungous (technical term!) of course there was BLOOD pouring down his face afte the epidermis was split, even by the itty bitty .25!

IF this were the truth.

IF he wasn't already dead (or nearly so, having bled out) when she shot him.

YOU SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD!!! HE WAS yelling for you to help him!!

Wait it never happened.

At the end of the day there is just no evidence to suggest that he would have ever assaulted her in that manner and charged her and chased her over a camera. She's toast.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A .GIF OF CROUCHING TIGER and send it to me?!

I AM BEGGING YOU!

Cannot....stop....laughing!

Fog rolling in for Jodi after she shot Travis and didn't look at him to see if she got him good with that gun.

Of course it does, no way is she going to explain 29 stabs and slitting his throat ear to ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member