jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of off-topic, but since paid "experts" are soon to be on the slate, this is just something I've been running over in my head for a few years......

What if somehow the courts administered expert witnesses and they didn't know which side they were working for? They could be given all the questions the attorney wanted answered, (even fake ones thrown in by the courts so defense or prosecution bias would be obscured) there could be more than one, but utlimately they would not know who's writing the check.

I would love to see what the real opinions are when there is no preferred outcome that they're working towards. Just their honest opinion based on facts that are presented as unbiased as possible.

Just a thought/dream.....

As we found out from a trial in Florida, the team... they give them limited information, doesn't give them all the information to work with so in an effort to come up with the opinion that will support their side.. We saw that exposed in Florida.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Hello everyone!

I am so ready for today. Ready to see JA's pathetic act on the stand. She's the joke of the sane world. Ready for the jury to see through her. I got Pasta Al Forno and some more fudge (made some more today) to eat later. Let's sit tight and see what happens.

Sending lots of good vibes to our wonderful JM and Travis' family as well...

Good Morning y'all... Was just re-watching some of JM cross, and saw how close JA was listening to the objections,as when Nurmi objects he gives her the answer she is looking for. I find that very unfair, I do hope the jury notices this as well.

Hello everyone!

I am so ready for today. Ready to see JA's pathetic act on the stand. She's the joke of the sane world. Ready for the jury to see through her. I got Pasta Al Forno and some more fudge (made some more today) to eat later. Let's sit tight and see what happens.

Sending lots of good vibes to our wonderful JM and Travis' family as well...

I am ready also! question for those to do to tapatalk. when I refresh, it goes to the top of the page and I have to scroll scroll scroll and remember where it was left off. It's not like the computer where it goes to the first unread message. Is there a way to fix that?

Good Morning!! I was happy to see Beth Karas briefly on InSession this morning.. yay!!

:drink: T minus 1 hour!
(if start is at 10:15am AZ - 45 min!)

I guess watching the Zimmerman Trial Live is down the virtual tubes. Darn it.

good morning all

over the weekend i was thinking about the jury questions for ja. i am hopeful that the judge will limit ja's response in her answers. if the judge allows her to go on with her self serving answers and details i will be disappointed with the judge. can jm object to ja's long winded answers?

If her defense team has not figured that letting her go on and on and on and on not only made her "fog" look like a total lie, alienated the jury with boredom and gave JM bushels of testimony to catch her lying about.....then let them stay the course. If they're that stupid, I want to see it in action. (well, it's not exactly "action" is it?)

G&A Mom,
Attempted to respond to you but got caught in the door and erased my own post! It's gonna be one of those kind of days...;)

I'm of the very firm belief that while some abusers may be psychopathic, all psychopaths are by very nature abusive to many people in their lives. Only the severity and types of abuse differ.

The reason I brought up that abuse doesn't necessarily manifest in the same manner is because sometimes, though rarely, it doesn't and that was a point manipulated by my ex to discount my abuse. (Don't you think if I were abusive, ex-Mrs. would have a, b, c). It was just one example of psychological manipulation used to make me believe I was exaggerating - he, like most psychopaths, took what was the reality, she'd never made claims of abuse or violence on his part at all. In fact she still very much loved him and twisted it to benefit himself, keeping me there.

So you are right when you say they learn over the course of their lifetimes how best to control and manipulate. The difference will be, of course, their victims. They customize their abuse based on their target. Which is why I believe Travis' religion stayed at the forefront between Travis and Jodi as her prime manipulator.

Just wanted to let you know you're very much spot on with their psychology. :thumb:

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell
You will not miss one minute of #JodiArias trial if you watch @hlntv We will be pausing the video of proceedings during commercials

Ok...I hope we get to the jury questions today...one's I would ask if I was a juror:

Who were you trying to get your messages in magazine too and why?

Did you tell anybody about abuse?

Why did you stay in the house after he attacked you or was very angry at you in the office?

Can't think of any more right now....but still trying to wake up....

I can't find the link to the courtroom thread. The one in which those that attend give us their insights. Is it in Nurse's first post and I'm just not seeing it? Help please-thanks.

I cannot believe the crud on TRU TV....I mean I watch a lot of reality TV and this is THE WORST acting I have EVER seen. Is this really what they think will get more ratings????

You don't like to watch drunk people do stupid things and stupid people do stupid things??? Me either. What does this say about our society - watching stupid be stupid.

I am ready also! question for those to do to tapatalk. when I refresh, it goes to the top of the page and I have to scroll scroll scroll and remember where it was left off. It's not like the computer where it goes to the first unread message. Is there a way to fix that?

ATL, I don't know how to "fix" it, because it does the same for me. BUT, I changed the number of posts per page to 10 so I don't have to scroll as far each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor