jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I know little about the law other then things I've seen on TV and the movies but I always thought that a re-direct had to do with challenging things that were brought out in the cross examination by the prosecutor. This just feels like he is getting some kind of do over. Why isn't JM objecting due to relevance? Am I missing something?

I thought that too. Just re-clarify points made on cross. He is totally going backwards. He has got to think of the jury. They are over it!

OMG finally home from work and they r on break ..I spent way too much tim at work trying to figure out how to see live video on azfamiy ect ..i bough a new 4G LG Motion this weekend ..My first "fancy Phone what a learning curve ..if any one has any Tips to help me I would be so grateful

I admit I know little about the law other then things I've seen on TV and the movies but I always thought that a re-direct had to do with challenging things that were brought out in the cross examination by the prosecutor. This just feels like he is getting some kind of do over. Why isn't JM objecting due to relevance? Am I missing something?

Judge Stephens is granting latitude, although she is sustaining hearsay and repetitive testimony objections. Martinez knows that Nurmi will simply rephrase and make the some points twice.

JA and Nurmi have clearly concluded that she's a great story-teller. And since they've already rolled the dice by putting her up there, I think they want her to filibuster until the jurors' eyes glaze over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth