jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad part is that after lunch we will have to listen to the defence.
Now Jodi lets back up a bit to before lunch.Now lets back a little more up to this mourning you said???
They must have mild stun belts on the jurors to give them a little shot every now and again just to keep them awake.

Hubby just pointed out (he is blackbelt in 3 forms, brown in another):

Jodi says he "body slammed" her--which is technically not what she describes--neither is the "stranglehold" (does NOT use fingers--eg. no finger bruises.)

Jodi claims he body slammed her and her head was toward the closet when she landed (north) but SHE ROLLED LEFT! That would be TOWARDS the shower/tub!! WTH!!

there is a linen closet across from the shower - she was probably talking about that.

Hey who cuts a finger down near the knuckle anyway .. come on we all know when you cut your finger on a glass it's up the top near the nail somewhere .. EVERY TIME!!

And yes, why lie about her finger when she admits she stabbed him anyway, why not just say it - yeah I probably got the cuts from stabbing Travis.

Over the lies.

I gotta think the jury has to be so sick and freaking tired of hearing irrelevant sex talk. I would be like, "this lady killed somebody. I do not care how much oral sex she had with the victim. Enough already." Jeez...this direct should not take more than a day. Just give her a chance to clarify her points then move on. He is not playing this right. The jury is tired of her.

LOL I know! I went away for awhile, even ran up to the grocery store, but I had to come back, did I miss anything new?

Nope, nothing at all. Poor Jodi. She took the stand to assume responsibility. She did not hurt her left finger during the murder..um I mean killing. Travis was a great person (minus the abuse, pedophilia and all) There were highs and lows in the relationship. She loved Travis unconditionally. She did realize that she wouldn't want to have a baby with a man who swears so much. Travis had sex with her while she was sleeping but she feels it was just a mistake. Nurmi wants her to see that she is too naïve and forgiving..Mother Teresa-ish. JA was concerned with STD's which is why she checked up on Travis when he was with another girl. Travis made her feel like a goddess sometimes. He made her feel she was special and above all else.

Same old same old..:(

Hey who cuts a finger down near the knuckle anyway .. come on we all know when you cut your finger on a glass it's up the top near the nail somewhere .. EVERY TIME!!

And yes, why lie about her finger when she admits she stabbed him anyway, why not just say it - yeah I probably got the cuts from stabbing Travis.

Over the lies.

Because she got an owie that day and wants everyone to feel sorry for her. So she made up the broken finger story for sympathy. The jury cannot be buying that now! They proved she never even saw him the 21st!

I really don't care anymore how many which ways they had sex. It's NOT relevant and it doesn't shock me that Travis broke his vows. In fact it's becoming increasingly transparent that this line of testimony is not designed to show any kind of foundation for DV, but is more about pulling down Travis' good name as a practising mormon.

I think they brought this sleep episode up because it was an obvious lie -- TA refers to it as a happy escapade in one of the texts but also makes it clear that it wasn't vaginal sex. JA looked shocked when this came text up at trial because it messed up her rape story but why would they bother covering this lie now? JM didn't mention it, I don't think. More weirdness.....

I admit I know little about the law other then things I've seen on TV and the movies but I always thought that a re-direct had to do with challenging things that were brought out in the cross examination by the prosecutor. This just feels like he is getting some kind of do over. Why isn't JM objecting due to relevance? Am I missing something?

LOL I know! I went away for awhile, even ran up to the grocery store, but I had to come back, did I miss anything new?
after watching for a while, I decided to check off @ least 10 items off my to-do list with EPIC success. Thank you Jodi! :woohoo: At least you're useful for something.

Vinnie is impersonating Nurmi the sloooooow talker! Hilarious! :lol:

Over the lies.

OJ Simpson! lol

I think the legal term is .... Dazzle them with bull sheet if ya have nothing else....
Nurmi isn't must if a dazzler though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL--military term: Dazzle them with brilliance or baffle them with bull*****!

Will JM juxtapose JA's finger cut pic with TA's gaping throat wound image?

One of more than two dozen wounds inflicted by that very same previously cut finger?

Ma'am, can you spell NEEDLE? YES or NO?

Can you define needle! Needle to sew or. Did you mean have I ever been to the space needle! I don't nderstand! My fog is settling in your making my mind scramble:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth