jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that keeps me awake during Nurmi/JA's blah blah blah-ing is the funny comments some of you make. You guys are so funny and intelligent AND compassionate. Yay for Websleuths!

Me too Rose.:)

If I wasnt reading here I would have been snoozing 10 minutes after it got started.

imo

Ahhh well now it's about STDs. He owed explanations to her so that she would know she was safe from STDs. She's justafied dontcha know.

Here's an idea...if she was so concerned about STDs then she could have a)abstained b) no glove, no love

As soon as Nurmi went there, I thought of WS' recent discussions on the very issue. Read here much, defence cohorts?

I think the legal term is .... Dazzle them with bull sheet if ya have nothing else....
Nurmi isn't must if a dazzler though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurmi is as dull as a rusty knife.

Dazzler he is not. lol

IMO

Well... I'm going to run sone errands...Wax something maybe...anything is better then watching this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bravo! What a hero! That's how one lures pedophiles away from children, as we all know.

Katie you are so sweet! Good luck today, let us know how it goes!

Hey everyone :) So I've been wondering, I know the purpose of using KY, but why would JA need it? I've seen the uncensored photos of her.

We're going to be closing this thread soon. Please join us at the after lunch thread.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8975454#post8975454"]jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content* - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:seeya:

He's better off not recrossing IMO because it just gives her another opportunity to give additional excuses and explanations. He can rebut her testimony better through other witnesses.

Not if he frames the questions the right way. He could basically just testify, and ask for a yes or no answer. Then object when she doesn't comply.
I hope he does get another shot.

Hubby just pointed out (he is blackbelt in 3 forms, brown in another):

Jodi says he "body slammed" her--which is technically not what she describes--neither is the "stranglehold" (does NOT use fingers--eg. no finger bruises.)

Jodi claims he body slammed her and her head was toward the closet when she landed (north) but SHE ROLLED LEFT! That would be TOWARDS the shower/tub!! WTH!!

I missed the whole morning session and work is keeping me from reading all the posts.
From what I have read, it sounds like I have not missed me much. Darn work!!!

Did anything of major importance other than JA's stupid finger or how mean TA was to her get said? I am probably thinking, nothing of importance was said.

Argentina? Paraguay? Chile? French Guiana? :floorlaugh:

Yeah and up to this trial that Country held a fond spot in my heart as the name of that crazy movie with a bunch of British guys in it. Oh and Robert DeNiro. Now I'll think of wax jobs, ewwwwwww

I missed the whole morning session and work is keeping me from reading all the posts.

Did anything of major importance other than JA's stupid finger or how mean TA was to her get said? I am probably thinking, nothing of importance was said.

Not in my opinion! Those 2 "points" and then monotone rambling about sex.. Nothing worthwhile!

Don't you just hate when work interferes with important high priority like Court Trial Watching.. My goodness how rude of work.. sheeesh lol

God speed Katiecoo! I will be sending love and good thoughts your way and hope you get a really good seat, with an unobstructed view of the jury. I cannot wait to hear how they are reacting to her today! I also would really like to contribute to Beth's gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth