jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As in the FCA case, you don't cover up an accident or justified killing to look like murder, you cover up a murder to look like an accident or justified kidding. Please let logic prevail this time.

Why would her SS card be stashed away in a box. I know I did that for many years, but I also stayed at the same job for 20 years. Anyone who switches jobs as frequently as JA did would KNOW to carry it with them.

Arias doesn't carry her SS card in her purse, just her vehicle registration!!!! lol

She is so full of it the jurors will have to blind deaf and dumb to not get this.

Wouldn't it be great if a juror had a question that ended with 'yes or no only please'

Right there with you...2mg of xanax AND a Billie Holiday cd couldn't shut off the trial thoughts. Maybe 2 hrs of sleep total. ugh. least i can sleep during Bert-N-urmi!

I have no trouble zoning out when Nurmi starts talking. He turns into a yodeler, dressed in lederhosen and a pointed hat, somewhere in the frigid Alps and the echo bounces into infinity. okay, okay, okay okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

JM must connect all the dots and loose ends in a closing statement.

I actually fault JM for NOT bringing graphics charts timelines into the court.
Maybe the judge might not allow them????? But JM argument would be so much more coherent and understandable with charts, lists, timelines. He at least had the overhead layout of TA bathroom and bedroom and had JA point to locations. But JM did not MAKE much of her bathroom/bedroom testimony.

For example:
*JA was body slammed and was NOT out of breath
* Before body slam TA came out of shower wet and “Picked her up”
* Her head was pointed south; TA was to her right and JA rolled to her left. ( NOTE- Try to recreate or simulate this)
* TA was standing OVER her as she rolled YET JA could regain composure and breath, arise, and decamp ALL WITHOUT TA catching her. (NOTE – Try to recreate or simulate this)
* The JA sprint to closet; closet door slammed; JA leap for gun; TA opening the door in pursuit; JA obtains gun assume two hand grip on a loaded gun and swings around at the TA _ who by this time must have been delayed by aliens or angels located in the closet.
* the linebacker tackle
* the arched cocked head of the linebacker prior to tackle
* the forensics of TA head wound

I will HOPE that JM will not do the CLOSING ARGUMENT “extemporaneously” and just “wing it”.

He needs to outline in detail WITH A PRINTED LIST all JA lies. He needs to ILLUSTRATE to the jury why her account of bathroom /bedroom struggle is ABSURD. JM needs GRAPHIC support for his closing argument – ala Jose Baez when he did the closing of CA trial.

He has been doing this for more than thirty years. I dont think he needs to do anything but be himself............the same person who has been highly successful in the courtroom and bringing justice to victims and their families. He knows how to win a case and he is going to win this one too.

He will decide what he must do in closing and whatever it is .......the jury will hang on every word, imo.

I had no problem with understanding him during his cross nor did I need any diagram to understand it. That is one of the things among many I like about him. He does not put things out of context or tries to confuse the jury like Nurmi and Company does.

IMO

Ok guys, I'm headed to the courthouse...wish me luck. I'm bringing my cards for Beth and a beautiful turquoise necklace/earrings set I bought yesterday from a Navajo artist in Sedona from EVERYONE at Websleuths. I figured it was a good symbol of AZ and her last trial for IS here. I also want her to know how many people love and appreciate her. I'll letcha know where I am if/when I get in.

Arias doesn't carry her SS card in her purse, just her vehicle registration!!!! lol

She is so full of it the jurors will have to blind deaf and dumb to not get this.

bbm... even though she's driving a rental car she has her vehicle registration in her purse?!

(i know, i know.. moot point, since there were no ninjas... )

Well... I'm going to run sone errands...Wax something maybe...anything is better then watching this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After this trial I will always jump to a South American Country's name when thinking about wax.

So JM doesn't get to cross again? I can't believe he missed her blantant lie about bench/no bench in climbing up to get the gun. Under oath she first stated she used a bench to get up there. And under oath she said she climb up on the shelf without a bench. How did JM miss that?

She never said she used the bench to get up there on murder day. It wouldn't have fit the evidence because the crime scene photos show the bench in the middle of the closet undisturbed.

Ok guys, I'm headed to the courthouse...wish me luck. I'm bringing my cards for Beth and a beautiful turquoise necklace/earrings set I bought yesterday from a Navajo artist in Sedona from EVERYONE at Websleuths. I figured it was a good symbol of AZ and her last trial for IS here. I also want her to know how many people love and appreciate her. I'll letcha know where I am if/when I get in.

best o' luck, dear Katiecoolady!! hugs to Beth K, and please bring loving protective vibes from all of us WSers to Travis' beautiful family

The only thing that keeps me awake during Nurmi/JA's blah blah blah-ing is the funny comments some of you make. You guys are so funny and intelligent AND compassionate. Yay for Websleuths!

Well... I'm going to run sone errands...Wax something maybe...anything is better then watching this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are planning to have a cosmetic procedure on your pelvic area? :floorlaugh:

How do we go about pitching in the money for the necklace/earrings ?

I kind of wish that her attorney was doing a better job. I don't want her to have loopholes to appeal with later. "My attorney never presented ______." "My attorney never questioned _______."

She can appeal all she wants. The judge has given the defense wide latitude. She has been allowed to testify in narrative style. Her attorney has been allowed to lead her (and she stubbornly refuses to take that lead-every time-which is on her). She has had years to prepare her defense. She is an impossible client, she had done all sorts of damage to herself before she had her present counsel. This is all on her, and I don't see any appeals court turning over the verdict on ineffective counsel. moo

There are times when I feel like I'm listening to a patient and a psychologist! Not a murder defendant and defence attorney!

"How did that make you feel?"

Typical JA answer :

I felt utterly ebullient as if the fetters of the grand eternity were cast away by the single stroke of a Dionysian love song. And in my quivering heart erupted torrents of adoration knowing that Our Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ had seen fit to peer down at this doleful supplicant mournfully lamenting the sheer awfulness of the iniquities of his very creations who so valiantly soldiered on despite the hopelessness that tugged on their immortal souls.

In the name of the Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost - AMEN

and AMEN.

They're hoping there is some really old-fashioned person on the jury whose brain is stuck in 1912 that thinks only a women with no self esteem, who is abused, would engage in non-missionary position sex.
MOO

They are trying to tarnish Travis' name, but I disagree that it's about him not being a good Mormon. It's all about domestic violence as that is her defense. Her defense is not that he wasn't a good Mormon.

I really don't care anymore how many which ways they had sex. It's NOT relevant and it doesn't shock me that Travis broke his vows. In fact it's becoming increasingly transparent that this line of testimony is not designed to show any kind of foundation for DV, but is more about pulling down Travis' good name as a practising mormon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member