jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think a big blow up of her ridiculous route to get to Travis's would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be awesome. Give the jury something to actually see as to the lengths she traveled. Especially if he could put points as to the gas stations, and places she stopped.

Notice in the picture, there is distinct blood patterns on the gauze part of the bandage--after her shower when she photographed it...

Anybody ever look at your bandage after a shower? The gauze gets rinsed/wet & blood pattern is NOT visible--MAYBE a lil red or brown around edges...maybe.

Anybody have a link of these pics? Customers stop by here whenever they want to.....da nerve

She said she couldnt imagine having Travis as the father to her children because he swore? Haha.. didnt she already have there children named???

" He swore" ???? but when he sent text messages ( we read ) he typed " bullcrap" and *advertiser censored**
Her picture of him does not add up.

I don't believe any of her lies.
I don't think the jury will either, right now, I think The DT is just trying to get her LWOP as opposed to the needle. Trying to find some humanity in her. I can't see it at all.

I really dislike what Cnn HLN is doing today -IMHO probably on behalf of $$$ sponsors- so they can say...." we are the only camera's in the courtroom" blahBlah BS. hold us captive( could you believe the spot with that old(er) lady Suzanne?? on home businesses?( and alot of republicans)omg

Any way, On another note...I absolutely loved listening to ( Last night's) Trisha's true crime radio show- i listened to it on my way to work this morning. Beth Karas and KatieCoolLady are #AbsolutelyAwesome and I loved hearing Trisha's a few of our WSers views/theories and questions on the show. Thank you everyone and moderators. I <3 WS

Ah yes, Donovan. I bet she'd be a reliable witness. (eyeroll - my smilies aren't working again)

I just can't see the benefit of this re direct. Nothing so far has even hinted of DV. I know if I were on the jury I would have a raging headache. Been there, done that!
I think he's fleshing out and reinforcing the characteristics of abuse and the abuser- that abusers can be so charming at the beginning, love bombing you. It also gives her more chances to imply that there was more going on that hasn't come to light yet. And all the while, superhuman , saintlike figure she is, she still loved him unconditionally, loved her abuser no matter what, and because he could be so kind and charming, she couldn't stay away from her abuser. My feeling is that he is characterising Travis as someone diabolical/disordered.

Nurmi is setting up for the experts, all the while staying away from the facts as much as possible.

if he goes on much longer he might as well just forget it. He is going to lose the jury (if he ever had a chance anyway)

I personally could see him droning on like this for two to three days

I agree.
Given that it takes Nurmi about 3 minutes to formulate a question in English and then after his perfunctory:

Oh Kay. Well. . . then . . . . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . can we . . .ahhhhhhhhhhh. . . . . back up. . . ..and . . . . . . .ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Look at ............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that particul. . . . .ah hhh ,,,, ar . ........
point in time .................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... where ................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... you ..............................ahhhhhhh..................seemed to have been ........................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tied up ............... so to speak

we might get an intelligible question after waiting around another 5 minutes.

(IMO)This vapid, plodding, sententious, unctuous cross exam will last at least until Wednesday.

Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi
maricopasexcrimes.com/
The Law Office Of L. Kirk Nurmi, Phoenix, AZ. Sex Crimes, Sexual Assault, Sex with a Minor, Indecent Exposure and Sexual Abuse. Serving the Phoenix, Arizona ...

I'll want to keep this number handy in case I ever need to have sleep apnea treatment.

I think the legal term is .... Dazzle them with bull sheet if ya have nothing else....
Nurmi isn't must if a dazzler though...

Yep, Nurmi isn't much of a dazzler but he excels in the BS part. :floorlaugh:

I really don't care anymore how many which ways they had sex. It's NOT relevant and it doesn't shock me that Travis broke his vows. In fact it's becoming increasingly transparent that this line of testimony is not designed to show any kind of foundation for DV, but is more about pulling down Travis' good name as a practising mormon.

They are trying to tarnish Travis' name, but I disagree that it's about him not being a good Mormon. It's all about domestic violence as that is her defense. Her defense is not that he wasn't a good Mormon.

They would have also had Darryl or Matt or the nail salon person who did her nails testify about the injury and bandages she had on her fingers on June 2 and 3

and Juan needs to say that in his closing arguements. That Jodi said all these things but nobody was brought in to prove them.

I know some were asking.... the song that plays on Travis' memorial video is "Man of God" by Neil Diamond.

They would have also had Darryl or Matt or the nail salon person who did her nails testify about the injury and bandages she had on her fingers on June 2 and 3

you complete me...

j/k :D

Nurmi is grasping at straws. I almost feeeeeel sorry for him. I know he really really didn't want to defend her. She's left him with nothing to work with.

He's just so darn boring and bumbling and obnoxious with that constant finger sniffing thing....

Hi everyone! I had a meeting this morning so I missed the 1st part of court today. Anything exciting or was it just normal Nurmi droning on & on?

TIA!

I really think Nurmi is blowing it here. Tweets coming out of the courtroom saying jury appears impatient, looking around room, some bending over.

Doesn't a GOOD attorney pay attention to the jury reactions and try to tailor the case so they don't lose them? He just seems determined to let Jodi ramble on even tho the jury appears so done with her.

I think Nurmi is too busy trying to keep control of the defendant to pick up on the Jury's cues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487