jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are right, but that does open the door for JM to come back to discuss those strange things....which had to be done, because Nurmi tried to stay away from that subject since it wasn't allowed in.

I don't know if Mimi can talk about the stalking behavior since she heard that from Travis, but Lisa has first hand knowledge.

I listened to Mimi's testimony yesterday she did say that Jodi followed TA and her on their 1st date

A GOOD attorney does.

Nurmi...not so much.

I think the legal term is .... Dazzle them with bull sheet if ya have nothing else....
Nurmi isn't must if a dazzler though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a few observations from today and MOO:

When Nurmi was questioning her regarding how Travis saw the potential in her, he was trying to get her to say that Travis was the only person in her life that ever saw this potential. The narcissist in her wouldn't go along with it. She instead listed several people who also saw this supposed potential. Nurmi had to question her further to get her to go along with him.

There were also several obvious attempts at setting up the DV expert.....but he was so sweet after he broke my finger; he didn't mean to penetrate me because he really wasn't awake etc....

I may skip the afternoon session. I don't think I can take much more!

few things about that finger..

1.. if it was ever broken, defense would have an X-Ray

2.. if it was broken in jan. 2008, they'd have co-worker/manager testimony citing said injury and it compromising her ability to handle food service duties (i.e wash hands, serve laden plates, etc..)

3.. if she cut it at work (end of may, beginning of june), defense would have the workplace injury documentation and/or a witness from said workplace

Damn! I might have to miss the rest of today's testimony. I have to work on filing a complaint today. Darn litigation! Gotta love the roller coaster that is the legal field.

Please keep good notes! Hopefully I will be able to join you all later after I work on my complaint.

She said she couldnt imagine having Travis as the father to her children because he swore? Haha.. didnt she already have there children named???

Yeah--SWEARING is so heinous and disgusting, Jodi. Maybe Travis didn't want the mother of his children to be a gal who traveled the entire coast of California doing anal with everyone she met.

Poor Nurmi--he's up against a man with decades of experience & 300 trials! I did notice that Nurmi didn't lean on the podium--he was pacing like Juan does--so he must be taking any criticism from Juan seriously. That makes me almost like him.

BBM

Emphasis on almost, I hope!! :please:

Why would her SS card be stashed away in a box. I know I did that for many years, but I also stayed at the same job for 20 years. Anyone who switches jobs as frequently as JA did would KNOW to carry it with them.

I laugh every time she mispronounces the words she is so proud of using. I truly believe she has a "Word-A-Day" calendar in prison and she has plenty of time to learn each daily word while twiddling her thumbs in there. But has never heard them pronounced.

Someone up thread said "pseudo-intellect". Exactly.

and that was me too!

Do you think he might be allowed a small recross on this hand issue for clarification?

He's better off not recrossing IMO because it just gives her another opportunity to give additional excuses and explanations. He can rebut her testimony better through other witnesses.

He's better off not recrossing IMO because it just gives her another opportunity to give additional excuses and explanations. He can rebut her testimony better through other witnesses.

Totally agree! I think the jury has a few good questions for her..... Hand her off to them.

Sleeping men get erections all the time! Seriously

This is correct. If they do not, there could be some ED issues. Peak testosterone time is early morning hours so...

Am I the crazy one to listen to this?
It might take all afternoon to find out how that sleeping erection snuck into her.
Don't ask me why we need to know either.

Why did I get pictures of the Grand Canyon when Jodi said it happened while she slept and then a picture of the Holland Tunnel flashed across my mind? I must want to travel....

AZ said that he can if Nurmi brings up something new (I put it in timeline thread)

JM must connect all the dots and loose ends in a closing statement.

I actually fault JM for NOT bringing graphics charts timelines into the court.
Maybe the judge might not allow them????? But JM argument would be so much more coherent and understandable with charts, lists, timelines. He at least had the overhead layout of TA bathroom and bedroom and had JA point to locations. But JM did not MAKE much of her bathroom/bedroom testimony.

For example:
*JA was body slammed and was NOT out of breath
* Before body slam TA came out of shower wet and “Picked her up”
* Her head was pointed south; TA was to her right and JA rolled to her left. ( NOTE- Try to recreate or simulate this)
* TA was standing OVER her as she rolled YET JA could regain composure and breath, arise, and decamp ALL WITHOUT TA catching her. (NOTE – Try to recreate or simulate this)
* The JA sprint to closet; closet door slammed; JA leap for gun; TA opening the door in pursuit; JA obtains gun assume two hand grip on a loaded gun and swings around at the TA _ who by this time must have been delayed by aliens or angels located in the closet.
* the linebacker tackle
* the arched cocked head of the linebacker prior to tackle
* the forensics of TA head wound

I will HOPE that JM will not do the CLOSING ARGUMENT “extemporaneously” and just “wing it”.

He needs to outline in detail WITH A PRINTED LIST all JA lies. He needs to ILLUSTRATE to the jury why her account of bathroom /bedroom struggle is ABSURD. JM needs GRAPHIC support for his closing argument – ala Jose Baez when he did the closing of CA trial.

Strangely this Southern Californian girl loves the Broncos too. That was a heart breaking loss!!

But you don't make Manning take a knee with 30 seconds left in the game and not make ANY attempt to let him win the game for you. The only solace is that at least we lost to the super bowl champs ... Le sigh.

Totally off topic but agree should have went for it!

But only felt consoled when Ravens took out Pats next week!!

(Indy OG ;) lol)

I really think Nurmi is blowing it here. Tweets coming out of the courtroom saying jury appears impatient, looking around room, some bending over.

Doesn't a GOOD attorney pay attention to the jury reactions and try to tailor the case so they don't lose them? He just seems determined to let Jodi ramble on even tho the jury appears so done with her.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Any of the jurors doing the "Jodi" back stretch over the backs of their chairs???

This is correct. If they do not, there could be some ED issues. Peak testosterone time is early morning hours so...

Yeah, I know the ol woke with a poke routine. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads