jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias looks like she has a sore on her lip today... pic.twitter.com/3v1IFJCYyP
BEilecoCcAA1-Ky.jpg

why does Nurmi keep saying "i'm a little bit confused"?? we know he is NOT confused.. it's such a contrived thing to say...

And does anyone think that JA sought out this John Dixon guy just because she knew Travis didn't care for him?

Wait a second! Wasn't this the girl who JA shot off an ugly email too? The "whoredome" email?

my hubby ALWAYS gets cold sores when he's been lying when nerves are taking their toll....

I just cut myself shaving my legs. (I have not done that in many many years) It stung, I imagine the pain for Travis was a hundred million times worse. I really really do hate this *****! Can't wait for the jury to take care of her and her lies!

Wow! You must have needed hedgeclippers! :giggle:

Yeah. It sounds like she just wasn't getting it. It was over and she still kept coming to ask about their "relationship"! I can believe he would get to the point of bashing his head against the wall...

What did she expect the "relationship status" to be when she sees him making out with a woman while she is stalking him?

i do not think JW is professional at all. I saw her laugh and make faces while cross was going on. When she questions a witness she acts like Minnie Mouse...sorry i just saw her in the background and had to post

I totally forgot the name of the DT's DV expert witness! Gah! How can I forget. Anyway, can I get an assist? TIA

The domestic violence expert has been reported to be Alyce LaViolette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member