jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi asking her about the girl she caught him with, you know, the incident that NEVER happened? As obsessive as she is, you can bet IF it ever happened, Jodi would know the girls name and life history.

Who is the gentleman sitting next to Travis' brother?

It is so blatantly obvious how Nurmi leads her in the questions. And then lets her ramble.

Cold sores on the lips are not the same simplex as sexually transmitted herpes.

No, but you can give someone herpes on the genitals if you have herpes on the lips and perform oral sex on them. It can be transmitted with or without and open cold sore. My doctor told me this.

Why are they at bench now? Sorry but my comp froze

It is so blatantly obvious how Nurmi leads her in the questions. And then lets her ramble.

He is doing his job well. It is annoying as heck. But he is doing as well as he can with a guilty crazy lying client.

Can anyone tell me who is sitting to the left of to TA's brother? thx.

The beautiful thing is, even if Juan Martinez did ask her that, he could assume they wouldn't have taken the time to find it in the transcripts to actually prove he did!

Cold sores on the lips are not the same simplex as sexually transmitted herpes.

Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes viruses — HSV-1 and HSV-2. Genital herpes is usually caused by HSV-2; oral herpes (cold sores) is usually caused by HSV-1.

However, genital herpes can occasionally also be caused by HSV-1. Someone with HSV-1 can transmit the virus through oral contact with another person's genitals, anus, or mouth, even if they don't have sores that are visible at the time.

Is it just me, or does it look like JA has a canker sore on her mouth today?

Stress?????

It's to bad they don't have those them there computing machines in which to look up such things quickly.

Nurmi's digging through his notes trying to find the part where JA was asked if TA claimed he was a virgin when he met JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966