jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a new court transcriber? Other one is likely out with carpal tunnel from typing anal so many times.

Who is SHE... Pavlov's Dog for crying out loud. This is ridiculous. It's called life Jodi, barring breaking the law or MURDERING someone- we all have to do things we don't necessarily like; work=paycheck, cleaning=functioning household, studying=good grades etc.

I can't stand this anymore- sheesh!

Isn't that what a mutual sexual relationship is?

I mean... If it was all about me all the time wouldn't my partner get bored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he would. But HER answer is to get all stabby.

So was that whatever it is on her face there before lunch

Just back in and I see nurmi still droning on about sex? are you kidding me Nurmi? how many times is Nurmi going to expand on this? Geesh..enuff already..

thank you for letting me vent

At least she said the sex tapes were just her and Travis trying to top each other in their fantasy talking--This means it was just a bunch of bs and not ment in a real way.

When the jury gets up to leave, I swear it sounds like theyre running.

Isn't that what a mutual sexual relationship is?

I mean... If it was all about me all the time wouldn't my partner get bored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought you were waxing something. Why are you still here LOL?

Why is Nurmi still on sex? What does that have to do with anything and why she killed him? This is just a repeat of direct??????

I think this may be the closest thing to sex that Nurmi has ever had. I think he's really going to miss Jodi when they pack her off to death row.

did she sing to him...I want to lick lick lick lick you like a lolly-pop?

I now have the Chordettes singing in my mind and it will not stop

Lollipop Lollipop
Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli
Lollipop Lollipop
Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli
Lollipop Lollipop
Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli
Lollipop *POP*

Judge actually seems fed up with Nurmi.

Probably hoping when he gets into private practice he never has occasion to ever grace her courtroom again.

Ok, who is in charge of IT at the Maricopa County Courthouse? This happens every day. Updates and reboots need to take place after hours! ;)

If I tried to multiquote the funny stuff you all are saying today my laptop would explode! You all have me rollin' here LMAO

that must be one happy jury ,when they were told its a 15mins break they getting .lol

The only thing keeping me from screaming at my monitor is the very certain fact that this is Jodi's last hurrah.

After this she is going to spend every single day for the rest of her existence in a cell the size of my bathroom. And eventually the world is going to forget she ever existed. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654