jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This line of questioning is absolutely ridiculous. SHE made the decision to receive a "facial" from TA and now he's at fault? I don't get it. Enough already!

"That particular segment was not enjoyable at all."
"Let's talk about that in terms of one of these encounters."
Holy Euphemisms, batman.

I just cannot believe her! The only quality time they spent together is when they were engaged in sex. And that wouldn't tell a gal that maybe the relationship was going nowhere? You can only be used in this way if you have given your permission (spoken or implied) that it is ok with you. If a guy thinks that sex alone is all he has to share with you than this is your fault as much as his. KWIM?

"He felt more normal if he had adult interactions, so to speak." Wait → there goes the pedo claim.

i keep waiting for her to tell the story of forgetting her purse, coming back and finding TA having anal with a 5 year old boy.

seriously, i've seen cases where the victim was dirtied up by the defense, but nothing, NOTHING like this. it nauseates me.

So this is the best Nurmi's got...

picture.php

You know we didn't have these massive sidebar issues and jury leaving the room when Juan was doing the talking.

patricia ‏@porcelain10
RT WitchyTweets >>LOOK - PICTURE of Courtroom #JodiArias TRIAL<< #Nurmi #Trial @WildAboutTrial @jeffgoldesq pic.twitter.com/3sFjqKqF3h

BEitouvCMAEFYn8.jpg

My mindset after a few days? If you feel used girls ..go home. He's done told you what you are to him. Leave him alone..move on.

Today I am actually welcoming all the commercials!

Peace out, y'all. I have already had more thank I can take for today. :furious:THIS IS ALL TOTAL BS!!!:furious: I sincerely think Nurmi gets off on talking about sex on tv & her grating rambling is making my skin crawl. Bless each & every WSer who can stomach today's testimony - hugs to you - I'm over it. I'm off to bake cookies for my husband's troops and will look forward to all of your astoundingly astute and amazingly amusing observations later tonight.

These two were meant for each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member