jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi said... Butt butt... Juan objected.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St. Jodi of Arias, pure as the wind-driven, virgin snow

TA was not worthy and had to be purged.

My hair curtain!!! Make it stop!!!
I can still hear them !
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
uploadfromtaptalk1362431854212.jpg

Ha so she didn't like being sexually degraded by Travis, but she has spent the last two weeks sexually degrading herself and loving every minute of it ..

Why is Nurmi still on sex? What does that have to do with anything and why she killed him? This is just a repeat of direct??????

I never heard about the "lolypop" ????.?

The Jury:

:bang::bang::bang::bang: :bang::bang::bang::bang:
:bang::bang::bang::bang: :bang::bang::bang::bang:

Did he really just say "his penis being a lolli-pop"?

This is just too much.

And listen to her perky voice!!!

All of this sex talk tells us nothing about the murder!

She slept around.

Then she killed Travis.

end of story
JMHO
fran

I think there is something wrong with this Nurmi. He's way too focused on the sex aspect of this case....which has nothing to do with anything...and considering he "specializes" in defending sex offenders it's beyond creepy.

I think someone should be checking out his computers.

MOO

Well imo he doesnt specialize in getting rapists off for nuttin.:banghead:

IMO

Nobody believes this bunk.

She had sex because she enjoyed it. She had butt sex, booby sex, vaginal sex, oral sex because she liked it. Nobody is ever going to believe that the only reason she did it was because she wanted to please him.

Thanks was not enough. I love my hubby. And I want to please him so I can kinda see the wanting to do things that make him happy. But let me tell you, I not gonna do anything that I am not comfortable with. I call BULLHOCKEY on her.

Soooooo STABBING HIM AND SHOOTING HIM WAS TO PLEASE HIM???/

Peace out, y'all. I have already had more thank I can take for today. :furious:THIS IS ALL TOTAL BS!!!:furious: I sincerely think Nurmi gets off on talking about sex on tv & her grating rambling is making my skin crawl. Bless each & every WSer who can stomach today's testimony - hugs to you - I'm over it. I'm off to bake cookies for my husband's troops and will look forward to all of your astoundingly astute and amazingly amusing observations later tonight.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
The basket in front of the jury box has more papers (presumably jurors' questions) this afternoon. It's emptied... http://fb.me/2q7GnW1xu

The Greatest words for my ears right now from Nurmi would be "I have nothing further"

This is from the AZ State Bar website and is a portion of the self defense/deadly force jury instructions. I think her claim fails on 2 prongs - apparent danger ends (she has an escape route) and gun was excessive force because she was being "attacked" by a naked/wet/unarmed person.

The use or threat of [physical force] [deadly physical force] is justified only while the apparent danger continues, and it ends when the apparent danger ends. The force used may not be greater than reasonably necessary to defend against the apparent danger.
The use of [physical force] [deadly physical force] is justified if a reasonable person in the situation would have reasonably believed that immediate physical danger appeared to be present. Actual danger is not necessary to justify the use of physical force or deadly physical force

BBM Thanks for the reality. How do you like this anal defense?

Lollipop??? I missed that comment the first time around.. thanks for bringing it back up Nurmi :rolleyes:

What were you willing to do? Anything that any man wanted. Wow give him a clue Jodi.

Oh, now it's Travis' fault that she wrote the raunchy text msgs?

It's all Travis' fault, your honor!

And his fault that she killed him, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members