jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she and Nurmi forget that she was not even at Travis' on Jan 21 (as proved by JA) therefore she could not have seen anything??

She's implying that she was having sex with him to help him with his "problem"! She's beyond disgusting!

If I were a juror... When she's finally finished on the stand ... I'd throw a fun size candy bar at her head...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: id throw a FULL size FROZEN butterfinger--that would hurt...no pun intended

Ode for a poor lying psychopath because her own Mamma didn't tell her..... Sorry Tracy!
[video=youtube;CoNtYC_XDC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoNtYC_XDC8[/video]

she is going to go totally off script here because I feel a brain scramble coming on

"I bought toilet paper at costco, I felt like a used kleenex, I wanted to do that for him because it made napoleon happy, i ordered the strawberry frappe at Cinnabon and then stopped at the costume shop for my betty rubble outfit he wanted me to wear? how that kirk?"

She's loving this her eyes cross more when she's excited .. makes her look super crazy.

Great, texting and driving....shocked you aren't on trial for more than one crime....murder of TA and vehicular manslaughter of an innocent driver....

I thought she NEVER wrote anything that would portray his 'problem', in texts or her journal - of course not!

Jim%20Carrey%20in%20Liar%20Liar%20-%20Oh%20come%20on!.gif

What a crock! So she, traveling slot bag that she is, is going to help him with his sexual issues. This is really creeping me out. Actually, I think I am done for the day.

Nurmi wants to get her off so ummm :nevermind:

Hmm ... back from Las Vegas driving to Mesa ... and she had no knowledge of the Hoover Dam checkpoint ????!!!! More lies ....

Her clue for whats coming next with Nurmi is "well let's talk about ? but before we do lets go back and talk about this" He may as well run up, sit down, answer then run back to the podium and ask another question.

Wasn't she ACTUALLY a horny little schoolgirl when she moved in with her first lover?

I like doing things that make my boyfriend feel good that I wouldn't necessarily seek out to do unless it made him feel good... does that make him an abuser? Does that make me an abusee? I wouldn't say so! I like to pleasure him.. and I'm nowhere near abused. My point is: It isn't TA's fault JA did sexual acts on him for his satisfaction. In this case, JA is manipulating him with sexual control.
When he had to stop doing things (ie JA's painful bootyhole experience), he didn't shame her or guilt her. I have seen no evidence of him coercing her into anything against her will or making her feel bad for not doing sexual things.
MOO.
Yet Travis voiced his concern over them having sex and how did Jodi respond? Diminished and manipulated his concerns entirely. 'Well if its wrong I don't want to be right.' Giggle.

I like doing things that make my boyfriend feel good that I wouldn't necessarily seek out to do unless it made him feel good... does that make him an abuser? Does that make me an abusee? I wouldn't say so! I like to pleasure him.. and I'm nowhere near abused. My point is: It isn't TA's fault JA did sexual acts on him for his satisfaction. In this case, JA is manipulating him with sexual control.
When he had to stop doing things (ie JA's painful bootyhole experience), he didn't shame her or guilt her. I have seen no evidence of him coercing her into anything against her will or making her feel bad for not doing sexual things.
MOO.:waitasec:

EXACTLY and IMO the just is smart enough to understand that !

Oy, the lights just came on over my head...I get it now...Jodi didn't want to have any of these sexcapades....

Even though she said that every single one of the encounters was consentual and mutual on cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966