jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like snips of a conversation...where is the whole conversation? NO WAY WOULD JODI BE THIS QUIET AS HE IS TALKING.

I blinked when I heard that loud:seeya: noise and saw Nurmi crouched over - I thought Nurmi had barfed on the Overhead Projector.

I thought it was illegal to transcribe any sound recording in a court of law. Yes? No?

BS this is edited from the original one we heard.

Original one he says I want you to touch yourself and she laughs and says I already am. This is BS they shouldn't be allowed to play this, BS BS BS BS BS I'm beyond angry

Oh this "video" transcribing what Travis was saying on the tape is pure BS! Every word the defense thinks makes him look bad is inappropriately captialized!

Nurmi is really messing it up by wandering all around and making a bigger mess of Arias' lie-tany. He should have been succinct and to the point in re-directing what he wanted to re-direct.

what a mess.

HAHAHAHA!!! Who wrote the text for this 'transcription'? The capitalizations are freaking hilarious.

"We'll take some Video, too."

could they make that tape a LITTLE MORE one sided?

Lol....typical dude type bragging.....the jury will see this....lmao

Why is KA shaking her head and acting all solemn? HUH???????????????????????????????????????

Even when they deliberately cut it to try and make him sound bad he doesn't.

This is absolutely disgusting. This defense team should be ashamed of themselves.

Is the jury out for this? I walked away and now and seeing this on the screen. Is this another recording she did? tia & sorry.

What does it prove - that TA was probably like almost any man his age. Sexual fantasies. Talk is cheap and does not mean anything.

I have Steve Martin singing in my head

If you likea me like I likea you
and we likea both the same,
I likea say this very day
I likea change you name,
'Cause I lovea you and lovea you true
and if you would lovea me.
One live as two, two live as one, under the bamboo tree.

And every morning he would be, down underneath the bamboo tree,
Awaiting there his love to see, and then to her he'd sing:

If you likea me like I likea you
and me likea both the same,
I likea say this very day
I likea change your name.
'Cause I lovea you and lovea you true
and if you would lovea me.
One live as two, two live as one, under the bamboo tree.

He was no angel by any means, but that's not a reason to kill someone. Case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010