jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So exactly how long was she recording him????

Why are they stringing all of Travis' words together and not the stuff we all know she said? You know she was completely in on it, too!

Ah, I see...now the DT is what, attempting to put this all back on TA with that nasty sex tape?

as inappropriate as it is I literally LOL @ the sperm bank comment
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can already see that nurmi is going to drag this on for days

This is not just the tape we heard. Its a bunch of pieces from all the tapes is my guess. This should NOT be allowed in.

Made a tape putting together all of Travis's worst comments on the sex tape - all completely out of context.

This is utterly horrible.

Remember the day she was late and pissed off? This what what they wanted to play! Juan argued won made them play the entire thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she is absolutely LOVING this ... I can honestly say I HATE HER more than CA..i didnt think it was possible.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

There has been editing done so that all of these many clips of Travis talking dirty have been put together in one long clip. #JodiArias

I am so sick of this....we have heard it all before and no matter how they cut it, we all know she is loving every minute of it. This Judge needs to get a spine and stand up to some of this!

according to her they were either making fudge or fighting and she would rather be making fudge
She is after all a fudge packer.:blushing: Couldn't resist,my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010