jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh, so then she kept coming back for more. Even when not invited.

JMHO
fran

It's official... me & the mute button are in a serious relationship.

Or is it the mute button & I? Either way...we're going places.

If anyone was concerned about her getting Death they shouldn't be after they play this tape.

This will definitely get death. I'm certain of it now.

Will they blame Jodi as you think or will they feel bad toward Travis? I will blame the judge. JM must be livid. Travis' family must be devastated.

I HATE THIS LYING BIT--!! And her perverted lawyer, too!!

Judge f'd up letting this in without JA's parts. The context is whacked out by this editing. This is BS.

Plus who cares? She already said their sex, which I am so sick of hearing about, was consensual. Who cares why she consented. She's an adult. She's accountable for her decisions.

Damn liar. Wtf, wtf. Well I know none of those jurors are angels and they know human beings get dirtyy sometimes lol. And she can sit there and act innocent now but it takes two to tango!

I can't stand this woman.
I'm against the death penalty but man oh man do I want it in this case.
And only HIS words show on screen!? NOT HERS?

I can't get over this Judge bending backwards to please the defense.

and we thought this morning's session was torture!!!!

JA: Not raped, but like, ravished.

KN: Let's move on

She's her own worst enemy

Is he going to go through this one line at a time?
Is shrieking an orgasm in an immature voice not encouraging a comment?
It doesn't sound as if the words written are what he's saying - it's hard to determine, how is this permitted? This is disgusting, even for her.

She's lied so many times...

She said he never raped her, then she says he did.

Why not just say that he was really Ted Bundy and Charles Manson rolled into one?

After all, he's not here to refute it, and with or without corroboration Judge Stephens is allowing it.

Jeane Kasares sp? just said that the tape will be very effective if the judge lets it in.

lol....Jean is Jodis' biggest cheerleader!! She loves it when Travis is trashed. Loves it!

I cannot believe the family has to sit there and listen to this get picked apart. In no way was Travis degrading or demeaning JA. This was supposed to be private.

Ravished? Alrighty then....

I hope that at least some of the men on the jury have talked dirty to their wives or girlfriends and understand that Travis was not a deviant for talking that way. I hope the jury is offended that Jodi and her defense attorney are trying to make something she participated and enjoyed into something horrible, abusive and worthy of murder!

I'm also getting sick of Nurmi putting words into her mouth.

About one out of every 30 or 40 questions JM asked last week were answered by Nurmi blurting out her answers for her.

Everyone else puts things in her mouth. LOL

I thought the ONLY reason the sex tape was allowed was if it was played in it's entirety so that it could not have edits like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth