jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again...my faith in the judicial system...the juror system...is completely destroyed. I fully expect her to walk out of this a free woman and it makes me want to :puke:

I don't think she is going to walk out of prison so that she can live out her life with her new in-prison love with a child provided by her sperm donor, I can't even say his name he is so stupid.

I do believe she will be convicted of 1st degree murder:jail:

So, not only are we listening to edited conversations. . .she gets to give commentary on it.
135672939687.gif

I think the judge letting TA's words be typed but not JA's is a serious error.

Judge Stephens,
If one juror decides they hate the kinky sex talk and blame Travis, then let Jodi walk, this is on you.

She (the judge) is probably immune to feeling guilty, like doctors distance themselves from their patients.

A few hours ago Nurmi was trying to convince us JA takes responsibility for herself and actions so I guess she's responsible for this endless sex defense.

I think ive got to walk away before i break everything in sight....

Nurmi is a low life ,,,,,,grrrr

Breathy and excited. Hardly the sounds of victimhood. What a joke.

Why is his word in writing but hers isnt?:furious:

I just can not believe that this judge let in a tape and video representation in that is heavily edited (cherry picked) to show only Travis' words and not showing Jodi's words as well. Disgusting decision.:furious:

This is not helping her. As a juror I would be offended that they didn't transcribe her words. This would work against the defense were I on the jury.

Yeah, well what I got out of replaying that tape is how much Jodi likes that Travis works the booty.

Jodi, the more you lie, the more herpes will grow on your lips.

Is he talking about putting the tree in her *advertiser censored** or something else?

ok she doesnt' look sad that she is there, I think she looks sad because this makes TA look bad and she knows it is totally taken out of context.
I disagree. If Jodi were ever concerned over making Travis look bad she wouldn't have gone to such lengths to manipulate and confabulate.

Jodi is all about Jodi. What she wants, what makes her feel good, what makes her look better. Travis was never anything more to her than something useful to get what she wanted.

MOO

And if the jury can't see how animated she was ten minutes ago, but now she's now all meek and mild.

Also, why did Nurmi capitalize *advertiser censored* in his slides?

I have the mute button on and am reading your posts. Can't listen to anymore sex talk. Nurmi must be having an orgasm with this testimony. He disgusts me.

So since the audio clips are a new piece of evidence then JM gets to re-cross I hope.

Ahhh ok I get it now...JMs not gonna make it easy on Nurmi.

I need a dozen Bloody Mary's

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members