jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling Nurmi would stab Travis 29 more times if given the chance..

He is trying to make it seem like rape but there is a BIG difference if people in a relationship wake each other up doing this kind of stuff.

And if the jury can't see how animated she was ten minutes ago, but now she's now all meek and mild.

Also, why did Nurmi capitalize *advertiser censored* in his slides?

He also capitalized 'Cumming' and why does he spell it like that? To be like *advertiser censored*?

She woke up when he was allegedly taking off her pants. SHE'S GIGGLING ABOUT IT NURMI.

This is excruciating to listen to. She said this was fantasy on cross!

Will someone please tell me why this sex tape is so awful and makes Travis look bad?

Seriously, if this man wasn't dead and his buddies heard this, they would be cracking up. There isn't anything wrong with it at all!

This does NOT make Travis look like a deviant or anything else. It all seems very normal!

Just because YOU don't want to be tied to a tree and have someone shove their #$@# up your #%@, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it! LOL!!

:lol: Juan's objections are really getting under Nurmi's skin

Keep em coming Juan!!!

The oral sex was not for 2-3 hours. He was alluding to 2-3 hours for the entire sex ... session.

I hope the judge and Nurmi have zero sleep tonight

No, she is just overcompensating because she doesn't want to be reversed on appeal.

So, she is just making sure that her little pet, Jodi, walks? No reason to worry about THAT being overturned! :furious:

If we are so infuriated, I think that many jurors may be as well, about this disgusting one-sided presentation.

HhahahahHHahaha.....thank you Jodi for correcting your attorney......good job

She liked it... Move on Nurmi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make them work for it, JM!
"Errection, errection, errection."
"Objection, objection, objection."

Jodi did you make any noise any outcry and shoving his hands away, to make Travis stop? No you went with it? Two consenting adults.

Nurmi must have a sex tape of the judge - I can't understand how he is getting away with this.

The judge is letting everything in so if/when JA is convicted they can't claim the judge was biased or made decisions that should be appealed. Since it's a DP case she is giving complete latitude.

Nurmi told her how to answer and she still got it wrong.

Who's driving this Arias defense train-wreck anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth