jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it did become a reality, she said it sounded HOT and that she LIKED it. She went and looked for a place.

I'd like to interview Jodi's other men on the stand--I'm sure they "raped" her too. This is making me furious--a normal sex life between 2 consenting adults can include fantasy, dressing up and oral sex. Why are they making something normal into this garbage?

I hate Jodi Arias. :furious:

The oral sex was not for 2-3 hours. He was alluding to 2-3 hours for the entire sex ... session.

Yes! Exactly!

C'mon Big Boy, you're the one who edited this tape, you should know what is being referenced.

She just said she woke up while he was taking her pants off so she must have been awake when he started giving her oral sex.

I am wondering if the prosecution will be allowed to admit and present an edited tape that has just JA's comments on the tape.

WHen Nurmi asked Jodi if she gave Travis permission to have oral sex with her I wanted to scream out "Did Travis give Jodi permission to enter his house through his doggy door?"

Also, let me ask you all - does your significant other ask your permission every time you have sex? Seriously!

Who is going to let a guy tie her to a tree by a PARK :)what:), get her naked, blindfold her and have anal with her. She "hiked" around and that was the perfect spot she found. This is ALMOST comical.

Why not just say that Travis was actually a leprechaun and magically delicious?

I'm pretty sure that according to Jodi, TA killed both Lincoln and Kennedy.

I'm thisclose to turning this vile defense off and watching my DVR'd People's Court, Divorce Court, Judge Alex, and Judge Joe Brown. :furious::banghead:

I HOPE the jury is having a reaction to this tape and line of questioning, ONCE AGAIN, as we Websleuthers and the tweets I've seen.

If so, like us, the def attorney is not doing his client any favor.:furious:

In fact, IMHO, he's helping the pros!:what:

JMHO
fran

Travis may of been talking about a fantasy Jodi introduced, but Jodi went looking for a good place. Not Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth