jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WS stalling today? Pages would not load for me. We are however having a big ugly dust storm. As usual.

The portion of tape just played on HLN, where the word "rape" is heard and supposed to be Travis voice, part of it doesn't sound like him at all! It is very slurred and distorted.

I'm surprised JA didn't whip on it was Zenaida Gonzalez who was invited into the 3-some...

There is still time ... She's not done slaughtering Travis again even in death. Apparently not by a long shot.

So if Jodi's perception or state of mind is sufficient to justify killing in self defense, could her comment about 'men like the JM or Travis' be considered a threat to the prosecutor?

We know what she did to the last person who she 'perceived' in that way. I don't even believe in the death penalty (I mean I know it exists), but if I were a juror, I would have to vote for it in this case. There is no remorse, no regret, and the damage continues.

A friend of mine told me that he turned on InSession last week not knowing anything about the trial. He thought TA was on trial for attempted murder of JA and thought he should get off just in watching JA on the stand. Then he stayed on the channel to finally realize what the real deal was.

I think the youngest man is 25 and tri colored hair is about 30. Someone correct me if that is wrong. All other jurors are older. Someone said some in 50's, one man much older.

Yeah, we have all been on earth awhile and we can see she isn't innocent. She isn't even a lady. She is an aggressive , obsessive predator. If let go, she will kill again. IMO.

She did say she "loves all people," so if she doesn't get LWOP or DP, eeek, well we know what she does to people she loves, she kills them. We should all then be worried.

One of these days folks will learn to IGNORE the TH's on their TV sets...i.e. the very people who have no clue what is really going on and are paid to create faux controversy to garner ratings.

Just read the real reports in the court observer's threads. WS members who are there report something very different about the jury every.single.day.
I had to finally turn off HLN. They really stink with their commentary. I've gone "live".

Really AZ Family? Yes I want to continue to listen to testimony so don't cut out DURING testimony asking if I want to continue watching the live feed!!!!! :furious:

Mine has been fine. Hasn't went out once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To answer someone's question, JM will be allowed recross on anything NEW that was allowed on redirect.
(Respectfully snipped - that 'word' that starts with L makes my teeth hurt for some reason).

Okay, NOW I get it. Nurmi is going to simply repeat/re-address what he's already gone over in direct, in order to:

1. Make an original point stronger than it was first time.
2. Prevent rebuttal**
3. Create 'distance', and dilute the impact of cross.

**(Oops! Too late - JA mentioned a 3-way - not sure what the ruling was on that if the judge instructs the jury to dismiss any 'new' information during redirect, I assume those things don't count towards allowing rebuttal).

Is the defense telling the judge that he needs another seven days of sex talk to make his case?

Because it was sexual ABUSE you see, so when he freaked out about the camera, whereas a normal woman might have just left the room/house and waited for him to calm down, she as an ABUSED woman reasonably believed she was in danger of anal sex....I mean being killed....wait....

No. I can't explain it. Sorry.

You made me laugh!:giggle:

So the heck what if he wanted a threesome! I doubt he did, but what does it have to do with murder?!

Jodi, If you didn't like the kinky sex - why did you drive a 1000 miles to screw him? You weren't abused you stupid girl!
Ok, I'll say it, because I'm in my mid 60s and none of this is embarrassing to me anymore. I've been in two threesomes, in my single days. I've never slaughtered anyone, and all the people I did that with are still alive.

The portion of tape just played on HLN, where the word "rape" is heard and supposed to be Travis voice, part of it doesn't sound like him at all! It is very slurred and distorted.

i think he's half asleep by that point. didn't they talk til he went to sleep?

I am changing my original guess of 3 days on re-direct to 5 or 6.
Have mercy on us, Nurmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member