jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShaTonya Lay and a threesome = new info. That alone should allow for Juan to have another crack at this serpent.

Calling all ShaTonia Lay's??? Nurmi is horrible and desperate.

Were these two JA and TA into any type of drugs do we know?

Okay I'm close to the end of my rope.

Can anyone explain to me HOW and/or WHY JA and Travis' private sex life is significant or relevant to Travis supposedly freaking out over a dropped camera and JA having to butcher him because he wanted to kill her over his camera... ???

I can´t. I haven´t seen the trial at length, only snippets at CNN; but to me it seems Jodi Arias is ENJOYING tremendously talking about her sex life in every itty bitty gory detail. I think she insisted on doing this, I can´t really see it is in the interest of her defense. She is having "dry-sex" with all the spectators. She gets a kick out of it - at her death penalty trial! Jodi is a woman of extremes, I think she is majorly nuts - and she SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!
That murder was like taken straight out of a horror movie. ARRRGHHHH

Now she is going to say her journals were tampered with. I do not believe that at all

Ripped pages, who cares! Juan got her to confirm that her writings were fluid and not missing parts.

I took a nice long nap (dealing with a bad cold here) only to come back to see them all at sidebar. Now the journals. Guess I didn't miss much.

Why is her journal ripped up?

MOO

Mel

We are talking downstairs about injuries and Jodi being left handed. I brought up to them that I am left-handed by most folks definition, but the ONLY things that I do left handed are eat and right. I bowl, golf, throw, bat, SHOOT, use camping knife etc etc RIGHT HANDED. Soooooooooooooooo, her injury to the right hand may play also into prosecution. Especially if she did sports to show she is indeed, as I believe she testified to, like me in that way.

of course she is going to say there are missing pages from her journal!!!

I swear they must believe the jury is made up of all older, very conservative religious people. So with the sex testimony they're going for, "Eww! I think that's icky. So I think it's abuse. Not guilty," Defense.

OMG. now they are claiming pages are "missing" from her journal??????

Those ripped out pages probably had some very incriminating things on them.

Yawn..... Why is she standing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me she's not going to say she wrote about the broken finger, etc., but ripped the pages out: because she already said "of course not" when asked if she wrote about those things.

And there are secret messages to Matt McCartney in there as well.

Jodi's Journal aka The Liar's Bible

They are claiming that the places she wrote about the "events" she may have ripped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487