jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she ask before she took her facial? Before she took photos of him bathing? Before she recorded this call? Before she purchased candy she to use in realizing her naughty fantasies - who's to say it wasn't her idea, or that she did not use them on him?
He cannot dispute anything anymore.
She should be charged with sexual assault, along with murder.

I really hope you meant "Marys".....:floorlaugh:

I dunno maybe they are stronger?

Yes it was a typo... Friggin auto complete. My ADD can't catch it!!! :p

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jinkasaurus is ridiculous. She changes her mind every time the wind blows. Or every time they talk about Jodi blowing...

If she doesn't get the death penalty, I'll be surprised!

So let's see .. Travis was nude in the shower and she was fully clothed right .. no signs of rape here, what about the violence, she was armed with a gun and a knife and he had a cake of soap, no signs of violence towards her there .... let's see, Travis ends up with 29 stab wounds, a gunshot to the head and a slashed throat. She ends up with a cut finger that she denies was related. THAT'S ALL THEY NEED TO HEAR!!!!

Were there every any discussion of drugs with JA and TA? He sounds zoned out.

The judge is letting everything in so if/when JA is convicted they can't claim the judge was biased or made decisions that should be appealed. Since it's a DP case she is giving complete latitude.

So completely that the killer of Travis will walk freely out of jail. Just like the killer of Caylee. These judges are so terrified by appeals that they are allowing killers to go free.

Jodi: I was never completely comfortable with the nude photographs. It took me a while to get used to it...as long as it got deleted.

Guess she forgot about where in this call she plays director!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jean Cesarez (sp?) just said this will be very effective, "It paints a very BAD portrait of Travis Alexander." (I think that's what she said - it's close.

Say what?

What is BAD about what he's saying? Anyone? It's a private talk about private matters... it's raunchy - not meant for all ears to hear... but what's bad about it? He's a sexually healthy, energized 29-30 (?) year old man. It's sex talk. Some to say it, some like to think it, some like to hear it, some don't like it...

ITS_JUST_SEX.

I didn't hear anything "bad" in any of that (other than it was unfairly and prejudicially edited. Now that's bad).

Well said!!!!!!

THIS IS TICKING ME OFF. PLEASE TELL ME JUAN GETS ANOTHER CRACK AT HER!! PLEASE..

I Am furious... This absolutely disgusting and this poor dead man is being brutalized again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus