jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.....was she cheating on Travis with Ryan Burns on June 5th? DID I JUST HEAR THAT? Did we just go through the looking glass?

Can you "cheat" on the guy you just stabbed to death the day before? :banghead:

so now it's threesomes?????? oh COME ONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

seriously, is this the best he can do?

:banghead:

such double standards here with jodi

her and travis are not in a relationship,she goes and sleep god knows how many people yet travis is a big bad man because he was making romantic gestures toward someone?

and she only seen that cause she was creeping outside his house right?

:banghead:

Jodi got up... Where's she goin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay guys. I would be the older conservative juror. I am 64. Hearing Travis and Jodi during the tape made me sick to my stomach. And the defense is clever to place the words on a screen and have the jury read it.

However, I made up my mind early on that Jodi is guilty of premeditated murder. Granted, the jury hasn't had the advantage of all the conversations that we have had. Still, though it sickens me, I would find her guilty today. Jodi is not innocent and she was not abused. She could have left the relationship and she didn't have to drive 1000 miles for sex. Thing is...she didn't. She drove 1000 miles for premeditated murder. I doubt if any juror is as conservative as I am. And with Juan's cross last week, it will all be okay.

Still, very disappointed in the judge!

Thanks!

Do we know anything about the age of the different jurors?

Now they are going to bring up a threesome. What the heck will they fabricate next//Sheep////

Wellll... if he counts sheep while trying to sleep then I am sure JA will bring that in as sexual too...

someone locked the door and I couldnt get back in. :anguish:

What is to say that Jodi didn't ask Travis to say every dirty thing he could think about regarding sexual fantasies and when she got him going about that she started tapeing the conversation without him knowing he was being recorded

I am starting to believe Nurmi never had a sexual relationship with a non paid partner.

did nurmi pay off a hooker somewhere to come in and say this happened?

would it surprise anyone if he did?

these jurors have got to be going crazy by now.....this is just a big joke....

Oh wait...he wanted a threesome? Well, this changes things. :banghead:

Oh wait...no, no it doesn't.

Okay guys. I would be the older conservative juror. I am 64. Hearing Travis and Jodi during the tape made me sick to my stomach. And the defense is clever to place the words on a screen and have the jury read it.

However, I made up my mind early on that Jodi is guilty of premeditated murder. Granted, the jury hasn't had the advantage of all the conversations that we have had. Still, though it sickens me, I would find her guilty today. Jodi is not innocent and she was not abused. She could have left the relationship and she didn't have to drive 1000 miles for sex. Thing is...she didn't. She drove 1000 miles for premeditated murder. I doubt if any juror is as conservative as I am. And with Juan's cross last week, it will all be okay.

Still, very disappointed in the judge!

Curious, Are you the one that said you had taken notes on all the court minutes?Wasn't there one that said they could not go into Travis' sexual background?
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member