jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's testifying to missing pages in her journal? She probably wrote all that stuff on those pages.

Awww please. So pages are ripped out of the journal!! Why didn't she bring this up before?

Wow, I wonder who would have ripped pages out of that journal!?!?

why the he## can't the defendant and her atty be more prepared - this is ridiculous and a total insult to the jury!

It's interesting Nurmi's main practice is defending sex offenders. Now, it's the opposite. He has to prove Travis IS a sex criminal.

The jury is not stupid. They've heard this tape before UNedited.

IMO, Nurmi will have to be scraped up off the floor if this client gets anything less than convicted for life. Either DP or LWOP.

As you can probably tell by my name, I am extremely conservative in my personal life. I do work domestic areas of law where my personal impression is kept out of it so I have obviously been exposed to various other situations/lifestyles. I just share this because, if I was a juror, even with my conservative LDS views, I would be saying, "Enough already! Let's stipulate that they had sex in every possible way, every possible form, and get on with it." At this point, unless it is tied to the murder in some way, it truly seems ridiculous. Just wanted to share from a conservative view point. I think Juan made his point and the jury has heard and seen enough that this all seems worthless at this point. JMO.

Ripped pages after June 3?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I am losing patience with this book thing. Dear lord I am so po'ed today. First my test, then my son trying my patience with his phonics, missed a dose of meds, and these circus freaks (no offense to true circus professionals) are really making my eye twitch! :furious:

I swear that thing on her lip has grown since lunch! :eek:

So has her nose.. ...

images

oh how convenient she ripped the pages about suicide out

Is that a fever blister or zit I see near or on Jodi's lower lip, left side?

Looks like a festering cold sore. I hope it gets bigger and bigger through the week until it crusts over and becomes a big nasty scab on her face. Serves her right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth