jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, poor girl, pages about suicide and negative things about herself. Poor little Jodi!

Don't see how the jury would buy anything she says about the ripped pages out of her journal...she's lied about everything.

how convenient!!! the parts she tore out are about suicide and how bad she felt about herself, and a bad time with TA.

yeah. this has the ring of truth to it!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

O bullcarp!!!! "Pages about suicide"....convenient.

How effing convenient and to YOUR benefit, Jodi that the pages ripped from your journal had to do with suicide.

I am done...again.

Wow, coincidentally the entries that would corroborate some of her BS had been removed by HER! Jinkies!

Suicidal ideations again?

The jury can permanently cure that for you, Miss Arias.

Of course she's going to claim that all the documentation about abuse was taken out of the journal. Liar ...

Why would other peeps be reading her journals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, she removed pages in her journal dealing with her wish to commit suicide. They were too negative. Of course, the ripped out pages aren't offered as evidence that what she claims is true. So, I totally believe that.

NOT.

I've been reading for quite awhile, password is finally letting me in! y'all are awesome i've learned so much reading all your posts. I think Nurmi needs to zip it, he's making HIMSELF look like he's the one with "issues" and i don't think there's anyone that's going to buy jodis poor pitiful me act.
just my :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member