jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is happy.....she got to finger through her journal.

Goody - now we have the non-evidence evidence. She can talk and talk about pages that she ripped out of her journal re suicide so no collaboration. How convenient for her.

oh, I see, it's about her faux suicide . . . (eye roll)

"I removed those ones"??? . . . wow, Jodi, you'd better go back to school to learn proper grammar!

Her sex journal was for posterity. . .RIGHT!

Right, Travis read her journals on several occasions. So she had to edit herself. I totally believe that.

NOT.

I swear they must believe the jury is made up of all older, very conservative religious people. So with the sex testimony they're going for, "Eww! I think that's icky. So I think it's abuse. Not guilty," Defense.

Well this is one conservative 44 year old Mormon who wants her to get the DP, so epic fail with me!!

This court reporter lady needs a new do. Let it grow out at the back a little so she doesn't look like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals. Where's our Mike?

In the ripped out pages: "Mrs. Jodi Alexander, Mrs. Travis Alexander, Mrs. Travis Victor Alexander,..."

If mormons were encouraged to have journals then where is Travis's journal? Can any Mormon's on this site, confirm?

Thanks,

Mel

They are claiming that the places she wrote about the "events" she may have ripped out.

Because their case is so weak Juan must tamper with her journals. Good thing I'm not on the jury. I'd go ballistic now. Enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! Now Travis is a snoop who read Jodi's private journals. This DT has no shame. :furious:

I don't believe for one minute Travis read her journal. However, she did steal & read Travis' journal.

His family looks like they want to rip her like a journal page.

And "for posterity". What BS.

pass it on to her posterity??? what? more of her "fancy" words that don't make sense!

OH. MY. DOG.

I cannot believe they are actually going over journal pages that DO NOT EXIST and they expect us to take JA's word that she's really, really, really telling the truth NOW????

Sorry for the caps, guys... It HAS gotten that bad.

JA DARES to talk about POSTERITY when she's actively destroying Travis Alexander??????? GAH!

Wouldn't it be awesome if Juan had the ripped out pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth