jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please no not more law of attraction and astral projecting. Please just no.

the only Vibrational Universe she lives in is one that's battery powered and can be picked up at The Hustler Store.

Believes in Law of Attraction but how much more negative could she get than cutting someone's throat?????

OK, that's it, I'm outta here, the chit is too deep. Ciao peeps for now.

oh sheesh, now we are getting a psycho-physics lesson, she thinks she is so smart.

Is this really happening? What IS this bullcr@p?! LIES and new LIES. I hate Jodi Arias so much. I hope the jurors hate her too. This redirect is absurd. I thought we were here b/c she murdered someone--not because she didn't physically enjoy each and every sex act she allowed.:banghead::banghead:

"I'll do my best to explain it"--Amazing powers to answer questions today, Jodi! YOU ARE HORRIBLE. Law of attraction? Is she going to attract a bloody torture murder? I hope so.

I've been reading for quite awhile, password is finally letting me in! y'all are awesome i've learned so much reading all your posts. I think Nurmi needs to zip it, he's making HIMSELF look like he's the one with "issues" and i don't think there's anyone that's going to buy jodis poor pitiful me act.
just my :twocents:

:welcome: and :welcome2: to all our new mems!!!

If I was a juror... Id have to read every single journal entry in every journal she kept. Cause I'm nosey like that!

Jodi talking about vibrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now we're going to have a science lesson on vibrators by Jodi.

I mean vibrating. The universe vibrating. Or anal sex. Or Threesomes.

Or something. Gack.

It didn't prevent her from letting her friend know that they f*cked up during their police interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966