jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
please, if anyone is reading this in the courtroom.. are the jurors looking at her while shes rambling about this law of attraction..negativity does not equal killing i assume.

So, which is it? You didn't write negative things? Or you tore out the negative things?

Now she has offended all Websleuthers! Add us to her long list of people she has offended!

Laws of attraction my azz...

And look, it's Animated Jodi again. No more Sad Sack Jodi.

His siblings have such a look of disgust on their faces. So sad for them.

What the frog did she just say? Ok....its close enough to five o'clock .....

They are claiming that the places she wrote about the "events" she may have ripped out.

Like we're going to believe anything she says at this point.
tumblr_m96silU94s1qfi5cx.gif

I can't listen to her and be on ws on my phone at same time. Y'all win. I can't listen to her anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha anyone else see Travis' brother roll his eyes when she speaks of this law of attraction?

WTF is she rambling on about Law of Attraction BS? And why is the judge allowing it?

wow I cannot believe this! this is so wrong....people are in jail for years for having possession of drugs and this murderer will walk out with 5 years in jail because she is able to make up whatever she wants and make herself out to be an abused person. i am horrified, horrified, horrified! my stomach is sick. just like CA they can get on the stand and say her father was involved and these peeps believe it. my heart and mind are so sad for the state of our justice system.....the murderer gets more rights than the victim

New age . . . drone. . . drone. . . drone. Jodi - you aren't supposed to have negative thoughts. Your own words. Law of Attraction.

Jodi - Jodi - Jodi. That premeditating Travis's murder must have produced many, many negative thoughts.

:floorlaugh: Shes so full of it.

Laws of attraction- so if he was an axe murderer but he loved kittens that would be okay??

So now we're going to have a science lesson on vibrators by Jodi.

I mean vibrating. The universe vibrating. Or anal sex. Or Threesomes.

Or something. Gack.

All this time I thought it was just the washing machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member