jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Jodi? You were going to give your sex-filled journals to your future kids? Great mothering!

Momma Jodi: "Oh, kids, this is a good part, look at this. This is the day Mommy missed the baptism of a dear friend to explore every nasty fantasy she could think of. Did I ever tell you the one about the Tootsie Pops?"

uploadfromtaptalk1362438015085.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

JA saying TA was "beating off"...
She is so nasty and crude...totally lewd and classless. :puke:

I need for jurors to look back at how she "doing her best to explain" everything from the hair, to the blood, to the palm print to detective Flores as well!

Lies, all lies!

When the heck was she an actual Mormon, nothing she has shown me has made me believe she was actually a practicing Mormon.

She didn't want to compromise Travis' life by writing down the awful things he did to her. And then she KILLED HIM!

The irony!

Law of Attraction made her kill Travis.

She fakes her orgasms and she fakes in her diary.

She lies on the stand.

Full steam ahead on the Pedophile lies, she just said she didn't want to write about Travis doing something "illegal". More Herpes for Jodi now!

The jury cannot be buying this. They just can't be. They have to be thinking about all the times she changed her story to fit the forensics. Now she is changing her story because what was brought out was too incriminating. There just can't be anyone on the jury naive to believe this.

Notice how all of a sudden she has become very Mormon again? Oh, puhleeeze! She uses religions like she uses men.

I need for jurors to look back at how she was "doing her best to explain" everything from the hair, to the blood, to the palm print to detective Flores as well!

Lies, all lies!

What NEGATIVE thing have you done, JA, to deserve to be on trial for first-degree murder???????????

Didn't she write in one of her journals about how she didn't make it some baby thing & met up with Travis instead for a sexual tryst. Why would you put that in there if you thought someone from the church/anyone would be reading it but not the abuse or suicide.

wow I cannot believe this! this is so wrong....people are in jail for years for having possession of drugs and this murderer will walk out with 5 years in jail because she is able to make up whatever she wants and make herself out to be an abused person. i am horrified, horrified, horrified! my stomach is sick. just like CA they can get on the stand and say her father was involved and these peeps believe it. my heart and mind are so sad for the state of our justice system.....the murderer gets more rights than the victim

Don't get too upset. She isn't going anywhere, imo.:seeya:

As you can probably tell by my name, I am extremely conservative in my personal life. I do work domestic areas of law where my personal impression is kept out of it so I have obviously been exposed to various other situations/lifestyles. I just share this because, if I was a juror, even with my conservative LDS views, I would be saying, "Enough already! Let's stipulate that they had sex in every possible way, every possible form, and get on with it." At this point, unless it is tied to the murder in some way, it truly seems ridiculous. Just wanted to share from a conservative view point. I think Juan made his point and the jury has heard and seen enough that this all seems worthless at this point. JMO.

Wow MormonAttorney, I so appreciate your posts. You have not been with us long but you bring a great perspective to things and I hope you stay with us even after this trial is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member