jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read a lot of books on the law of attraction & I have NEVER read anything like what Jodi is spewing. "Don't write any negative"--she's such a liar!

By now, the jurors' eyes must have rolled up into their brains. Mine have.

This murderess is now talking quantum mechanics??? Serious?

It's amazing her ego. If she thinks she's appealing to any one person who has more than a double-digit IQ, not only is she sorely mistaking but she's a danger to society!
Good lord!

she was writing phony BS in her journal AFTER she killed travis, wasn't she? writing as if she had nothing to do with it?

was she afraid he'd read that he was dead?

Ew she just used the term "beating off"... it rolled off her tongue..

What did she just say "Travis was beating off to a bunch of kids". How dare she! I wanna kill her myself.

So now we're going to have a science lesson on vibrators by Jodi.

I mean vibrating. The universe vibrating. Or anal sex. Or Threesomes.

Or something. Gack.

If you have a few minutes to kill, Google "vibrating crotch". No lie. It happens. :)

Ok. Law of attraction. Nothing negative. But ok to be around a guy that is a pedophile and abuser? WTF?

I've read about this...and she has gone into great detail trashing TA, tormenting his friends and family, killing him 3 times over. See how her face looks these days? Her law of attraction is already biting her in the .... foot. I think she's attracting all kinds of bad ju-ju to herself. Good.

Oh, how convenient.

She couldn't write about the abuse, otherwise she would expand the abuse.

It could explain one thing; i.e., she journaled lies and now she can tell nothing else.

Wonder what those ripped out pages really said and what their dates were

Didn't want to compromise his status. . . THEN WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING IT NOW?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member