jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had to stop watching b/c i could not stomach it :furious:.....i am checking her for updates as i catch up on my dvr'd shows!

Who gives a crap that she could of borrowed a car from family if she wanted......

This must be the most difficult case JM has tried. Keeping up with the lies and BS must make his brain scramble!

Oh, I thought there was a kiosk outside Toys R Us....something like

Men With No Children:
Are You Here For the Right Reasons?
Are You Really Buying Toys for Your "Nephews?"

Please, give us a call
1-800-stop-the-urge

That is too funny!!!

Jodi dresses much more casually on the days with her defense team... just an observation.

TA's grandmother passed away last year.

I'm glad she's not here to suffer through this trial, but I wish she could be here to hear that glorious word, "GUILTY."

"My parents have lots of cars"

WTF?!

Um, Jodi, sorry, but they don't appear to be the type to have a car collection. Unless they are up on blocks in the yard.

For goodness sake, I want to yell at Nurmi to pick up the pace. He sounds so un-prepared. Give me back Juan.

Seriously? She could have borrowed a car? Umm, sure... but that would have been traced back to her quicker! This is stupid.

Did she just say her father kept a 9mm with a SILENCER on it beside him while he was hooked up to the dialysis machine?!

I'm SO SICK & TIRED of all her BULLCHIT stories that no one else except GOD witnessed!!!!!

I take it this means this mornings testibaloney has just been more or the same ole Jodi/Nurmi crap?!?

I had computer problems this morning and have finally been able to access the internet/see trial.

So she could havw borrowed a car or someone could have rented a car for her in yreaka but she chose to rent....why you may ask? To not be freaking noticed or anyone to know the type of car.

How is this helping her at all??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I want to drop this scenario....

Was it true that Jodi read Travis's Journals?

If so could she of copied what what he wrote about her... say he wrote this "something isn't right about that girl" and wasnt there something jodi put in this latest entery "cant see myself marrying him".... I can see travis saying those things about Jodi. I feel Jodi was too infatuated with Travis to say that about him... if Travis really proposed she'd accept in a heartbeat...

Im starting to believe this murder was planned out for quite sometime and she prepared for months.
I don't believe she was intent on murder until late May...there's too much to suggest she was still trying to control and manipulate the relationship.

I very fervently believe she read his journal and anything else she could get her hands on. She would have actively sought as much information on Travis as possible to help her succeed in her manipulating, controlling, and coercing him. Her stalking is really a prime example...the abuser maintains control of the victim not only through intimidation but knowledge they're not privy to without stalking.

She headed back home and took a nap after renting a car...right????????????????????

Man, this is more boring than the first time. Nap time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay