jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO, let me see if I have this right - she had a choice of many FREE cars, but even with her financial issues, she still chose to rent a car? Riiiight.

"Look at all these other guns I DIDN'T shoot TA with."

Sounds like "I had other people I was mad at but they're all still alive."

Let's look at your computer records, Arias. Oh, that's right - you got them sealed!!!

Thanks for that! I was under the impression that all death penalty convictions were automatically appealed.
I believe in the death penalty but I much prefer LWOP because I think the chances of a turnover are less. IMO a DP conviction keeps attention on the convict rather than the victim.

WagaraTapaTalk

I'm so glad I decided not to watch any trial today :)
From everyone's post I made the right call

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Her Journal Testimony is :banghead: What the heck does it have to do with her Defense :banghead:
Only proves there was NEVER any mention of abuse or Travis' temper. This is not helpful for a self- defense strategy. I've worked with DV survivors for over 30 years. I never had a client who nobody knew what was going on - maybe there were only suspicions, but there was always something somewhere.

It's all a coinkydink!

As for the rest, I plead foggy, your Honor.

how much sense does THAT make? she didn't rent a car in yreka because it was a small town and everybody knew your business?????

since when is renting a car a hot topic of gossip in a small town? that's utter nonsense.

When you're the town psycho, everything you do might be the subject of discusssion

Juan please remind the jury she did not "stop by" and pick up car and keep heading south....she said on cross she went back home and took a few hour nap before heading on her trip!!!

Renting a car can be exhausting. I usually have to nap after going through all of that paperwork, walking around with the agent to inspect existing damages/scratches, etc.

Are Jodi's parents divorced? If so, does brother live with dad?
they aren't divorced. i don't know where the brother lives. she has 2 brothers, carl and joe i don't know which is younger of the 2,but they are both younger than jodi. the one with the glasses that came to court with the dad is 20.

Why would she borrow a car from any one of them, so they could say she borrowed the car from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf