jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a horrible way for a person to die.
God what a disgusting human being Jodi Arias is.

This woman should be put to death for just putting Travis' family through this testimony.
Please, let there be justice for this young man and his family.

is he going to drag this til the end of the day so jury gets to question tomorrow?

Tackled? What about the body slam?

I think her body slam was nothing more than TA knocking her backwards onto the tile when he attempted to lunge at her or as she said tackle her. Makes me think that TA may have scratched her ankles (remember the socks and shoes yesterday that she mentioned wearing at Ryan's to cover her injuries) while trying to grab for her as she was attempting to get away. There were scrapings taken from under his nails by the ME, but I never saw the test results on them.

She is the WORST actress. After this poor performance in WHY she killed Travis, or why she left him there, she is getting the needle. No tears, no emotion, NADA. Goodbye JA! Nurmi just gave her a chance and she blew it. JMO

I want JM to shred her, and I mean literally shred her -- about 29 times.

She was scared about what was going to happen after the fact. Never has she said she was sad about T dying. Never.

Look how fast she recovered from her teary breakdown.

"You felt like you had done somethinggg....wrooooong."

OMG. My heart is completely broken for Tanisha. She looks so broken. She completely lost it.

She felt she had done something wrong. . .

Fatal-Attraction-Glenn-Cl-001.jpg

boy she really snapped out of that fast...wow! this woman wanted him dead and to this day is happy about it.

it just seems very unlikely someone would need to defend themselves from a vicious attack and have at their disposal, a loaded gun and a knife sharp enough to decapitate a person. if he jumped out of the shower to attack her, with wet feet, she could have easily tripped him, then run out of the house. there was no self defense of course. everything she did and still does is an attempt to cover up, deny the truth, that she was a jealous, malicious woman.

Soft rope supposedly so why knife and no scissors--or kitchen scissors?

OMG his sisters are crying!!
Omg my heart hurts for them!!
And it's FAR from over.

I think she had just seen the pic of her brother shaving. Just being a guy. How just plain sad.
icon9.gif

Good picture but not great because of the shadow of his finger on his face. She should have seen it and told him to lower his hands slightly.

Like I said, without taking any time to look for,

there were several other pics taken in that session, but I do agree with the shadow, although that would not be seen behind the lens, afterwards when selecting pics from a contact sheet yes.

However I may take time to look for that series, unfortunately a Google search now of his name brings back mostly court pics of Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487