jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the jurORS (spoken like NG) has a better memory than me. I do not even remember the prosecution's case.....perhaps that is Nurmi's point! However, I will NEVER forget the pictures.

What time is the lunch break over?? I thought it was 3:30 EST?

LOL, well if JA was having SEX with TA to keep him from going after children, my name is Snow White and my kids are the Seven Dwarfs!

Oh, good grief!
fran

Well. Thanksto Websleuths plus Beth Karas posting on facebook (and a couple of other FB pages), I seem to be caught up with this morning's session of the Nurmi & Jodi show.

And I didn't have to be tortured watching it. :D

However, I am very sorry for those who suffered through it. :gthanks:
BBM
-- that's a puppet show, I believe... right? :bigstick:

I don't think the Cancun trip was the main reason she killed him. That email from Travis where he calls her a sociopath, among other things, had to have enraged her, yet it's seldom mentioned. We know she can't shut up, so I imagine while she was stabbing him she was screaming, "Sociopath? You want to see sociopath? Here's what a sociopath does! And this! And this!" of course, just my opinion. And what in the world did she say/send to Danny Johnson? ( I think that was his name)

Did anyone else already discuss this?? Brian Carr was in NG last night talking about HIS theory that Jodi's slaying was a Mormon Atonement Blood Ritual???????!!!!

Can anyone say "troll the WS forums much?" !!!!!!!!!!

That is so creepy that nutjob is trolling the forum here and stealing the theories of forum members and then running back to Jodi with them.

Unless....do you think that poster who posted that theory really WAS Bryan Carr?? Hmmmm

]I think Matt flipped state[/B]

and I think Arias opened the door to Juan calling him in rebuttal on a lot of issues :twocents:

I think your right!
The way she talked about him and the guns it's as if she wants him arrested before he is called to testify.

Since it's suspected that the defense team reads here.

manure-pile-flickr.jpg

If they think the jurors haven't seen through these "suddenly appearing" pieces of so called evidence you're kidding yourselves. Keep her talking, please. It's really annoying, but every sentence is another shovelful of dirt on her grave. JMO

Ok y'all first day of work done... Anything worth anything or just nurmi wailing?

I hope the jurORS (spoken like NG) has a better memory than me. I do not even remember the prosecution's case.....perhaps that is Nurmi's point! However, I will NEVER forget the pictures.

Have no fear! Mr. Martinez will remind the jurors of the *relevant* facts during his closing arguments. I have faith.

I found the text messages on Huffington post last night, along with autopsy photos. Photos are not meant for the faint of heart. *warning*

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html#slide=1968561

Hey, I like your handle. One of my cat's name was Maggie Mae.

Thanks for the link. Can someone explain or show on a photo or diagram exactly where the area is shown in #118 in the first slide show?

I'm confused by experts saying the camera had to be on the floor, button face down, and stepped on when #119 was taken since it was upside down. To me it seems that JA was wearing the camera by the neck strap and that #119 was taken as she was bending over dragging TA's body, and gravity turned the camera upside down. I just now tried it with my camera on a neck strap and replicated the shot easily.

That being the case, it would seem to me that #118, which is right side up, was taken as JA was attacking TA and either her torso moved backward or the violent movement made the camera bounce upward. Thoughts, anyone?

Also, can anyone explain how, if the timer function wasn't being used, how it could happen that all 22 photos in the shower and dragging sequence were even-numbered seconds, while at least one of the earlier photos--the one of TA at 1:47:15--was an odd-numbered second? Or why the camera kept taking photos more than 2 minutes (62 seconds and 76 seconds respectively) after the ceiling shot?

On second thought, none of it matters, only that (hopefully) the jury will come to the right decision.

Why not start earlier and end later? ...

HOWEVER, that being said - I don't believe she can mess around with a death penalty case and allow any room for them to come back and say she didn't get a fair trial because her side wasn't allowed to present something. I think she's just being extra careful in that regard.

ITA she has to be flexible toward the defense team due to it being a DP case, and need to preempt appeal/mistrial issues. I just wish the meter weren't running for the taxpayers of AZ.
As to the schedule, supposedly this judge is juggling multiple cases simultaneously.

IIRC Jodi wrote in her journal that one day she had four offers...kind of strange thing to say about being hit on. And apparently she didn't take any one of them up on it.

This is another reason I think she wanted/expected TA to read her journals. It seems obvious to me that she was writing in her journal expected *someone* else to read them.

I think she was hoping to make Travis jealous, get his attention.

I think Matt flipped state

and I think Arias opened the door to Juan calling him in rebuttal on a lot of issues :twocents:

Perhaps that's why she threw him under the bus!

Now he'll probably have the ATF knocking on his door by midnight!

She's somethin'
:moo:
fran

i wish JM would call matt partly because i'd love to see her reaction. she would be so livid, i don't know if she could contain herself. seriously, i think she'd have to pop a valium not to react overtly to him on the stand.

:truce:
this has bothered me all along! there were NO concrete plans... j.a. says she's worried about money and wants to save on the cost of gasoline - but goes to Pasadena without having made contact with Laura..

gee... now she's closer to Mesa, AZ than West Jordan, UT... what are the chances?! may as well make an unplanned, expensive detour...

Yes. With both her road trip and post murder suicide plans she has said "nothing was set in stone". Seems nothing is set in stone except Travis's name on his grave.

image.jpg

I don't know about y'all, but of none of the guys I've know - bfs and just friends - ever "jokingly" asked a girl to marry them. Just sayin'....
Guys here??? What say you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member