Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Jodi Arias FOR SEVEN DAYS makes one WEAK!

I'm starting to think that the nightmare started at that instant, and from that point, through all the photo posing and up until the bitter end, she was holding Travis at gunpoint or knifepoint.

This ***** is creepier than Hitchcock and that's saying a lot.

I'm not quite convinced that he didn't know she was coming. It was 4 in the morning and he's up watching you-tube videos? I'm curious if anyone could testify that he was a night owl or this was a pattern. He doesn't seem the type to sleep until noon, and was more of a go-getter.

MOO

Mel

I wonder how he is going to stall for the next hour or so. I really don't think he wants to end the testimony on her description of the murder. :eek:

I don't think the actual crime testimony will take long. They don't want to give Juan too much to work with. She leaks truth in her rambling.

Prayers and more prayers for the Family and Friends of Travis.
Please know that no one believes Jodi at this point.

316 guests? Come join the party. It's easy and new theories are always welcome and we have friendly emus that serve soft drinks during the breaks.*

*That last part about the emus serving soft drinks was a total lie. :dunno:

That's good because I'm making a really stiff alcoholic drink before I hear the rest of this nonsense.

It's interesting how Jodi so often refuses to comply with Nurmi's attempts to frame her as a weak, naive, victim. Jodi is so cocky she must outrageously frustrated because she is used to controlling the dialogue completely (see the interrogations, et cetera).

Nurmi gave her some great opportunities to portray a blind, weak, sad, victim and she did not accept all of them. Perhaps their "expert" will testify that she is "in denial."

Back waiting for the jury to be brought in

2mg7g9h.png

I don't think her explanations are going to work that great with the jury. No way that skateboarders in Pasadena are going to turn her license plate upside down. What BS.lol

And filling the gas cans in Pasadena makes ZERO sense. Totally defeats the purpose of her lame explanation.

And after just reading those texts he sent her, telling her to get out of his life forever cuz she was a psychopathic liar----are we to believe he greeted her warmly and brought in her luggage from the car?

I am sorry but you can read it all over her face that the biggest lies of all are coming. She is a serious actress.

Kelly

Did InSession really lay off Beth Karas??? She's their best asset! What a huge mistake that would be for them... Can she come spend time with us full-time?? :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami