Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of heavy sighing from the defendant.

she sure has been sighing a lot today

She cries when she's compared to her mother and now she's stoic? I think she's happy she gets to relive it.

it made a "big impact" when he hit the punching bag "all around the room"

yes... that happens when I work out with the punching bag too. not uncommon and great exercise.

I've had one dog in my life, American Eskimo Spitz -had her for 12 years, and nothing got past those ears of hers.

I may not know much about dogs, but I can't even sneak to the bathroom without my cat knowing it, even when she's in a sound sleep. She was growling at the wind blowing outside last night,lol!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who has cats who think they are dogs. The follow me like dogs, guard the house like dogs, and I can't even go potty without them in the room.

Sorry for the OT - but I thought your post was cute :)

Mel

It's very creepy the way Jodi is talking without emotion about the man she shot, stabbed and sliced; yet she was so embarrassed about the sex stuff.

As of 25 minutes ago, Beth Karas was still updating her InSession Facebook page. If I was let go, not sure I would be doing that.

Did Darryl say she told him she was going to Mesa?

Anybody remember?

Probably already answered, Linda, but yes, Darryl did say she told him she was going to Mesa/Phoenix area.

I always wondered why she would tell him the truth, after all these other efforts to keep that part of the trip a secret. Maybe just a simple slip-up.

he wanted to tie her up - bring in the knife - he used decorative rope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member