Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know there was no rope found in Travis' house so JA will have to explain that little problem away.... did she take that with her too, along with the weapons?

Got dinner under control for NPH and DD#4, chicken and yellow rice in the slow cooker and fresh bread in the bread machine...timed to be ready at the same time!

I feel so bad for his family...having to listen to her BS

OOPS... :blush: At first I read that as "Emus will be served" :waitasec:

Oh well, I brought the condiments! :giggle:

Why do you keep making me do stuff like this to you?

smiley-violent039.gif

very loooooong rope stretched from the bed to the bathroom

omg!!! hilarious!!!!

where is this bevy of rope?????

omg, I hope this isnt leading up to a farcical role playing game where she'll claim they used his REAL gun and knife to make it more realistic...and then casually left them out when he went to shower. Im sick!

the answer to why she didn't shoot him right away or before 5:30 is, she had to wait until the roommate was gone.

No, I also think she wanted to make sure they had sex so he wouldn't have time to repent for it.

hmmmm - where's the rest of that loooooonnng rope?

"It's not my favorite." Really, Jodi? I thought you loved being "haaaaaanndled."

IMO, if he tied her up that day, we would of seen a picture of it.

No doubt in my mind.

she probably brought any fictitious rope with her on this trip

there are NO PICTURES OF THIS ROPE.. just pointing that out (like kinky pics)

She is so full of it. FULL OF IT!!! A sociopath, stalking psycho.

She just admitted to creeping into his house in the middle of the night, standing behind him, and watching him, silently. Just watching.

This is pretty much my worst nightmare. I can imagine it's pretty high on the list of: things you never want to experience. Like the shower scene from Psycho, which Travis also had to experience at the hands of this murdering psycho!! God bless Travis. I can't even imagine what it must have been like.

IMO

Figures the day I have to be away from my computer, Jodi starts testilying about the murder day ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami