Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, he CUT the rope. Thus the availability of a knife?

Where did the gun come in?

JMHO
fran

ps... I don't believe he tied her up. She probably tied him up. just sayin', fran
I don't think any of them were tied up with enough rope to tie down a battleship

they found tassle fragments from the bedding and that was it.. they were hair like fibers

Sure, sure, you go to this man's house that you are so afraid of and let him tie you up while you're trying to hand him the mental health pamphlets. You are just a crock of crap, Jodi.

WOW selfish man , wanted to give her oral sex, terrible terrible

No one will believe her fictional tale. Not any of us, not anyone in the courtroom either. It rings false on every level.

Her whole story is complete fiction except for the part she admits being in the house.

Exactly!

Why would anyone believe one iota of the office story? This is all malarky, she's been working on this tale for years. And I bet the little dog did bark when he heard her coming through his little door. I am not buying one word!

He wanted to give her oral sex! How abusive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is looking appropriately ashamed for Travis now.

Ain't she sweet?

JM and I have had quite enough of this.

This is not making any sense. Can't help but wonder if it's intentional. Create enough confusion so deliberations get messy.

She's lying and making stuff up. That's my opinion and it's a fact. I'd swear on it.

Someone who lies/makes stuff up so relentlessly and massively doesn't just quit that and become completely honest when it comes to explaining how she slaughtered an innocent young man.

She is lying - probably about nearly everything from here on out (until she drives away with cut, bloody hands. (finger).

She literally makes me ill.

"Rope"??? Seriously???

The only thing that keeps me going is knowing what Juan will do with this... were it not for him I'd have to turn this travesty off. I think. :)

We all know she is lying. She is a bad liar. What irks everyone is that no one is stopping her. But just wait. She. Will. Be. Convicted. premeditated!

pictures of TA's office shown, pic of punching bag shown

TA woke up wanting sex . . . he wanted to tie her up . . . he had done this before with some twine rope and didn't work out that well . . . this time he had a smooth rope - a decorative rope that was green and gold . . . showin a picture of green/gold rope fibers on a carpeted set of stairs . . . .

TA had only 1 set of stairs (unless you count each stair) . . .. lead upstairs to bedrooms up there - his is on the left at the top of the stairs

this smooth tannish rope we just saw - he ties you up with it?
he did - he tied me up
where
the bed (TA's younger sister smiling)

his bed is a sleigh bed . . . we unrolled the thing from from the bed to the bathroom . . . we cut it in half and created 2 nooses at the end for my wrists . . . .

did you want to be tied up
it's not my favorite but it is not unbearable

he wanted to tie you up
were you clothed at all?
no
was he clothed when he tied you up
I don't remember when is clothes came off but no . . . I think he might have had his 'garments on' . . . .the temple garments some members of the church wear - they are worn all the time

he is wearing his sacred garments
I don't think he had taken them off

were you legs bound or just your hands
just my wrists

what happened then
he wanted to give me oral sex

ms. Arias is this hard for your to talk about?
Objection
Approach

TA's younger sister smirking and shaking her head - looking down - the other sister is looking down lips pursed

Here we go with the sex talk....Nurmi will be on this for days now.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:She's too upset to talk about him wanting to give her oral sex. :silenced:

Of course they measured and CUT the rope in the bathroom......omg!!!!!!

Yeah, they measured it, right? That's what happens when you lie... you give too many details and they start to come undone.

For some reason I don't think Jodi got any oral sex from Travis. He didn't want to kiss her after she gave him head and I think he wondered what he might pick up (disease wise) if he put his mouth down there. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami