Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see.... he's going to force her to wear braided pigtails and he'll have rope (the pillow tassels) and he'll have a knife too.

Let the angels surround Travis family during this time. Surround them with light and love at this significant turning point in their lives moving forward. May what they are about to hear wash over them, but not linger in their minds. Let the memory of their brother be before his murderer ever entered his life. Let their prayers be answered.

The other rope didn't work out because it was 'scratchy'.

And everyone knows abusers don't want their victims to feel scratched.

Lmao that small tassel is part of a rope ? Hhaahahahahahaa

saying she was tied up with decorative rope that looks like the tassel hahahahaha

I understood that the man stopped it from going any further. I'd bet Jodi wouldn't have objected at all to anything.

You're exactly right, CUCKOO, it's the only tool in her toolbox, ummmm, other than the knife and the gun.

The murderer is Miss Scarlett, in the bathroom with the knife.

images

No! It was Miss Scarlett in the bathroom with the revolver.
images

Insession is going away except for a 2 hr update show featuring Vinnie. They announced it in the last few days. I hope Beth starts an internet show featuring trials. she would be great.

My feed is a little cattywampus today. Every now and then Nurmi's voice sounds like the devil. :devil:

it made a "big impact" when he hit the punching bag "all around the room"

yes... that happens when I work out with the punching bag too. not uncommon and great exercise.

Wait, wait, wait. Earlier in the trial wasn't she describing the layout of the house and mentioned the punching bag that NOONE EVER USED?

does she normally wear glasses/contacts? because it looks like she is not used to wearing glasses the way she keeps touching them.

I thought she said the smooth rope was green and gold??

The picture of the rope looked red. She said that looks like that was it.

??????

ETA: And, Nurmi just described it as "tan-ish".

I must be deaf, dumb and color blind!

Roflmao! Dying laughing over teeny tiny bits of pillow tassels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its green and gold rope, but the small piece left behind is tan... just like the carpet.

Puhleaze!

Nurmi calls it smooth tannish rope, yet Jodi called it green and gold - which is it?

This is not making any sense. Can't help but wonder if it's intentional. Create enough confusion so deliberations get messy.

She's lying and making stuff up. That's my opinion and it's a fact. I'd swear on it.

Someone who lies/makes stuff up so relentlessly and massively doesn't just quit that and become completely honest when it comes to explaining how she slaughtered an innocent young man.

She is lying - probably about nearly everything from here on out (until she drives away with cut, bloody hands. (finger).

She literally makes me ill.

"Rope"??? Seriously???

The only thing that keeps me going is knowing what Juan will do with this... were it not for him I'd have to turn this travesty off. I think. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami