Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In his office. He got upset because the CDs were scratched.

- I was laying on the floor w/Napoleon.

- Images came up as grey squares instead of photos; they were scratched.

- He was getting mad.

- Demeanor had changed. His movements & body language had changed.

now why would she have these photo CDs with her if she wasn't planning to come to AZ?

i love the way nurmi implies that any sign of anger is a sign of a violent abusive homicidal dangerous person.

anger is a normal emotion, for pete sake.

******** - camera was washed AFTER the shower photos were taken. Not BEFORE

I noticed that too. Totally not believable!!!!

Bet he stops JUST BEFORE the murder testimony starts. :banghead:

Who washes their sheets EVERY time they have sex, immediately following sex? Don't most people wash their sheets once a week, whether they have sex or not? (Maybe I'm just dirty. LOL!)

Does Starbucks even make Strawberry Frappes anymore? they are the frozen drinks right?

What is this about Beth?

Well that's an interesting thought but I believe there are a few pictures of a naked travis before the shower scenes so they probably did engage in some sort of sexual act. Just not sure it was to the level she is now testifying happened.

Nope...there were photos of Travis naked, but taken in a weird angle, as if someone had snuck up on him and taken them. There were NONE of him that would indicate that they had sex at all other than the naked ones, and I believe that those were taken by her while he was sleeping and had just woken up. NONE of them together in sexual positions.

Instant amnesia.

But she remembers what the thumbnail icon looked like from the CD.

Does she thinks she's THREE years old and her cuteness and innocent sounding voice will be convincing to anyone???

What an idjit.

So Travis is now on trial for getting angry sometimes.

Uh-oh, I'm screwed.

I also have a punching bag in my house. And I can knock it to the ground.

Better put me on trial

Oh, everything's sooo fuzzy now... Luggage was put in my car, but I took a shower and got dressed... How does that work? Don't you need access to your make-up, panties, striped pants, etc. once you get out the shower? Why would the luggage already be in the car?

Because your planning to HIT and RUN!!

Well, she most likely already had access to her make-up because she had stated that she wanted to put on extra makeup when they filmed the sex video.
:floorlaugh:

So she gets a Brazilian ...packs Travis's CDs... But never intended to go there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads