Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For our 239 Guests. You can join the fun for free. Sign up during the trials lunch break. It's a fast and easy process. :woohoo: The more the merrier.

Morning WS friends! :)

As I was just catching up here, I thought, we should start a thread where we each explain the inspiration behind our usernames. Some of them crack me up.

TigerBalm, I have to put ointment on my 25 pound yellow tabby cat for a skin condition, and last night I decided to call it "Tiger Balm" in honor of you, lol.

Steely Dan, I know two meanings of your name, giggle. I love the band, and I won't comment on the other. hahaha

There's a thread "downstairs" about this :D Pretty funny the way we all came up up with our "hats"

Ive just sent my husband out for fish and chips because Im refusing to make the dinner while this is on lol. Is that really bad??

That is not bad as long as he doesn't forget the mushy peas......lol

Sadly i wont. I will be on Vacation. Hubby and I have a rule. No electronics except cell phone. Oh and a camera :floorlaugh: Perhaps I can plead my case to bring my lappy? That I am a verified Juanette :waitasec:

You can stream it on your cell phone! That is allowable under your rules!

1, ,2, 3, 4, FIFFFFFFF, anything you say FIFFF!!! I need to find that Dave Chapelle clip!!

''I say there are so many amendments in the constitution of the United States of Americaaaa! I can only choose one! I can only choose ooooooone! I plead the fif! I plead the fif! FIVE! 1,2,3,4, fiiiif! Anything you say! FIIIF! Go ahead and ask me a question!''

Sadly i wont. I will be on Vacation. Hubby and I have a rule. No electronics except cell phone. Oh and a camera :floorlaugh: Perhaps I can plead my case to bring my lappy? That I am a verified Juanette :waitasec:

What kind of phone do you have?? you can watch on there too. ;)

good morning all - :seeya:

ready for this woman to get the why we are all here, and get JM up to clarify some things for us all.

I had to leave early to take my son to the Orthodontist, so I missed A LOT of yesterday afternoon - I just decided to skip all the posts (sorry.... I had to)

Kaitecoo - or anyone else, can you repost her post from yesterday about being in the court room? I read where the family has now adopted her - which is AMAZING!! But can someone link it or carry it over??

Thanks all.

and they are late...... go figure

I actually have them all--here is each post from Katie that I found:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*
last one

Im wondering once they get to the murder if things will speed up real fast. Afterall she can no longer be scared of big mean Travis..maybe JM will get her today?

Once Juan gets ahold of her she'll start shaking like a chihuahua.

Or maybe an earthquake.

:what:

That sounds like something that Jodi would do :rolleyes: Anything to keep Travis in her life.

Oh, yes, the gun for suicide after butchering Travis, but the gun jammed!!! OMG I am so glad she cannot read here.

Hi everyone. I'm new here and testing my "reply skills" before it kicks off today. I've enjoyed reading all the insightful posts. I'm so glad to have found this forum of like-minded folks. Now I can stop yelling at my tv and vent/question/learn/share here

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member