Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For our 239 Guests. You can join the fun for free. Sign up during the trials lunch break. It's a fast and easy process. :woohoo: The more the merrier.

unless you have a gmail account only - then it's neither fast nor easy, but it's worth it to make the effort!

Sadly i wont. I will be on Vacation. Hubby and I have a rule. No electronics except cell phone. Oh and a camera :floorlaugh: Perhaps I can plead my case to bring my lappy? That I am a verified Juanette :waitasec:

Be careful with that camera...

I actually don't think Juan is going to get a piece of her today, not only do they have to cover the murder, they have to cover where she went, what kind of coffee she drank, songs she listened to, bathroom stops she made, and everything in between the time she left TA's house after murdering him and she got to Utah (is it?), THEN she will have to explain all of the time between when she had her phone interview with the detective, the actual phone interview and everything she said in it, then the in-person interview...the first one....and explain away everything she said in THAT, then how life is going for her in jail, then the 2nd in-person interview and everything she said in that.

Seems to me Nurmi won't give her up until the beginning of next week.

I hope I'm wrong.

MOO

I'm sure your not wrong :banghead:

For weeks now, I have tried to imagine any sequence of events (with regard to the the killing) that remotely fits in with what is known from the evidence. Every possible scenario had reasons it didnt "fit". ie: gunshot first, casing on top of blood, etc. Ive felt all along that the gunshot was first. She stole and brought it for that reason, so why wouldnt it be. Plus threatening or attacking a man with a knife is too risky...but I couldnt make sense of how until last night...

This is complete speculation of course - the only person that can tell us what really happened isnt able to because of the one that never will tell the truth. I apologize in advance for the lengthy post, but I just have to get this out of me today.

Firstly, If TA had wanted the photos to document his physical progress, why would the majority of the photos be of his face only? If he posed it would only have been for the 1st three. After this....

10 photos - all but one are of his face

5:27:18 - looks surprised (there's a gun?)

told to sit

5:28:54 - appears to be praying (realized his fate, and drew courage from his faith)

5:29:20 - haunting look (and maybe defiance -you might kill me but you wont have me)

5:30:30 - Slumped in shower. I think she shot him then and took a photo. Small calibur gun, fired from above, small entry wound that lodged in his cheek so very little blood and she intentionally took the picture from the chest down so it didnt show the wound. She didnt count on one shot not doing it and wouldve been surprised when she realized he was still alive. I cant believe Im going to say this after thinking
so long it was another of her lies but maybe this is where her "he lunged at me" came from. Maybe he did when he realized what had happened and that would explain the next photo:

5:41:13 pic of the ceiling - happens during the struggle (after she shot him of course) She cant shoot him again because the gun jammed.

[[A stovepipe, smokestack, or failure to eject (FTE) occurs when the empty cartridge case jams vertically in the ejection port of a self-loading firearm instead of being
thrown clear, a condition usually caused by not holding the firearm correctly, or "limp wristing".]]

220px-Failure_to_eject_%28FTE%29%2C_firearm.jpg

By now he's out of the shower and bleeding. She tries to shoot again but the jacket is caught and could either have become unlodged when she tried to fire again (landing on top of blood) or later when she was gathering things up. Either way it explains how he couldve been shot first, yet the casing be on top of blood.

He's weak and disoriented and she's desperate to finish this - nows a good time to run get another weapon (bag?car?) and it gives him the chance to stumble to the sink and try to access how badly he is hurt. She's back quickly, back and neck stabs. When he turns to try and fend her off, the defensive wounds, but because he is so weak by now, she's able to get to his heart. Now he's down and trying to get away. (back and neck stabs could have been here too - either way still 'fits') and the final assault at the end of the hall

Day 20 Wed Feb 20, 2013
DCIC day 11
Jodi Arias eighth day on the stand

17qx5d.png

Here we go! Buckle up friends, it's gonna be a bumpy ride! :rollercoaster:

:heartbeat:Prayers for Travis' family!!:heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online