Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! there's that damn side ponytail wanna be thing!

Juan appeared to be giving the Family a heads up. Brings me to tears he does. What a kind and good man.

Websleuths has changed me all right. I slept badly last night and had to watch a movie AND crochet to calm myself. I know the last time one of my children came over while the trial was on, I was almost rude!

This is beginning of the nitty gritty. I think I am so into this because of the injustice of the OJ and CA trials. It also upset me that Scott Petersen didn't get the DP, so maybe I'm looking to settle some old scores inside my head with this Lizzie Bordon.

BBM Peterson is on death row at San Quentin. I think they should hurry up and tie him to a slab of concrete and throw him into the ocean, alive. IMO, he is one of the worst killers.

had we ever heard about the Photo shoot before this testilying?

Notice her mom has red on today.

I had held hope that deep somewhere in JA heart that she would, at the very least, "come clean" and purge the truth about what happened in that bathroom. But...I am truly convinced that that she will.
I gave her the benefit of the doubt because of my own awful experiences with DV because I know that every survivor has their own tragic tale, & every sad story is as different as the individual who lives through it.
I set aside all of her past lies because I had hoped that when she raised her right hand and swore to God to tell the truth, that this time she really would; but she hasn't told the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and she never will.
I want this dangerous monster confined, and I want the key to it's cell thrown away.

OMG wishing strength and peace to Travis' sisters and family. I can't imagine how it must feel to look at this loathsome creature and think that she was the last person to see your brother alive.

yesterday she said all of her bags were in the car (explain why there weren't bloody footprints on the stairs)

Photos in the Bathroom

Why was shower area selected?

We were going for a certain effect w/the bathroom, the water.

Who's that guy at the defense table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member