Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when had he almost killed her before...

OF COURSE there are gaps....... cause you are making it up as you go.

he almost killed her before? How come this is the first time we're hearing about this today?

Lot of gaps. She won't approach the stabbing without being forced.

So she shot him in the head but he didn't even flinch or slow down or show any indication that he was wounded....

Is she trying to get the death penalty?

Well, she did say that if she'd done it she would BEG FOR THE DEATH PENALTY. :floorlaugh:

So when she was cleaning she needed the bench to reach the top shelf where the gun was located. How did she have time to do that with Travis chasing her and trying to kill her? Ugh!!!!

LMAO- best quote of the day "After the gun went off, I thought 'Now he's really gonna be pissed'" YEAH- cause you just shot him!!!!

"After the gun went off, I thought, 'Crap, now he's really gonna be pissed.'"

Of course there are gaps....of course there are....We knew from day 1 that you were on the stand that there would be mysterious gaps in your memory during that day.

After the gun went off she thought NOW HE'S REALLY GONNA BE PISSED!! :floorlaugh:

OOOOOOOOOH here we go...She DOESN'T remember suddenly, their are lots of gaps.

I'm confused they were running down the hallway, had time to get on a chair to retrieve the gun and she shot him, accidentally, didn't mean to shoot him and didn't know her finger was on the trigger? BS! and how did the gun casing get on top of blood in the bathroom?? She makes no sense and if she accidentally shot him in the head how does that explain the angle? And all the back stab wounds... Ugh she is ridiculous. No one gets that mad over a camera that would make them keep pushing through getting shot in the head!!
There are "lots of gaps" in memory..

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Don't they have her confession on tape?

Good Grief....

No remorse at all!

She is literally making no sense...at all...what-so-ever! If I'm this frustrated watching from home in my comfy pj's, then I can only imagine how this jury feels! Geeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took her 4 1/2 years to come up with "A five year old could hold a camera better than you" as the abusive comment that triggered her violent rage..... she is stupid and transparent and dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest