Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is almost disappointing. I truly expected something that would at least fit the facts. Her demeanor, style of speaking, extraneous details, all point away from self defense. I honestly can't believe this!

Nurmi, Nurmi, Nurmi, your client is such a liar. Get her off the stand. Someone is gonna kill her before the needle does! Geez.

There is NO WAY the jury can be buying this. She is HORRIBLE LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

If I killed someone out of legitimate self defense, I would be happy to be alive, but I would be so destroyed that I had to take someone's life. She has no remorse. She isn't sad.

How does she not know that she shot him when she alleges that he stood up and lunged at her again? He didn't say, "you shot me?"

I've never seen or heard anything that is as full of s*** as she is.

H....she is going to have to explain now how Travis said and did all this with a bullet in the head

We don't remember. She just happened to be cleaning his closet. Everything is so convenient. She is so NOT remorseful of what she has done and she is a lousy liar.

AHA! He was "lunging at her" and the gun went off...

EXCEPT -- she shot him in the side of his head and it went through the side to his cheek. He wasn't facing her!!!

Just from a trajectory standpoint, which is a fact, her "story" is physically impossible!

And with a bullet in his head he is wrestling her and saying "kill you *****"!
Really Jodi?
:banghead:

Told ya. Jodi will not recall the day of the murder. Liar, Liar, Spiderman pants on fire.

Of course she doesn't remember stabbing him and slashing his throat

So she doesn't remember stabbing him 29 times. Convenient. It won't save her...but it's convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974