Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BS.....see.......no memory of stabbing at all.....b.....

For someone who didn't remember any of this, she sure gave a very detailed ninja story to account for everything that happened.

Oh here comes the memory gaps. No memory of stabbing TA.
Mark her words. No jury will convict her!
LOLOLOLOL!!!

Yah, I'm sure there's a huge gap. She's not going to mention the slit throat is she? No memory of stabbing him.

How freaking convenient. Just "crap - the gun went off".

NO memory of stabbing!!! Agh. This is crazy.

Well there you go............I have no memory after the gunshot.:sigh:

No memory of stabbing him WTF????????????? :waitasec:

WOW, really? 27 times and you don't remember stabbing him? REALLY? Girlfriend, you are either going for self-defense or insanity, you can't have it both ways.

Her memory lapse is not going to help her self defense theory at all. Dumb

Blacked out.....gaps.....no memory....I hate her

I KNEW IT

Oh, its ok Jodi - you blacked out.......

no memory of stabbing him....
no memory of dragging him acroos the floor
no memory of slashing his throat

GMAFB

I knew it, she won't remember anything. And that, Jodi, won't get you out of the death penalty!

He was shot though the frontal lobe of the brain and he continued yelling at her????? What??? She's so stupid! He would be out cold, maybe having seizures, after a while comatose, then dying.

I thought she said in earlier testimony that Travis didn't have a nice camera. SO was the camera that she dropped hers or his? She just said "He was pizzed because I dropped his camera."

No memory of stabbing someone TWENTY NINE TIMES??!! OMG

Wait, Jodi are you saying you shot him while both of you were standing? BS to the nth power! Bullet travelled downward and to the side! Liar Liar! Juan is going to turn her into shredded beef!

:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members