PA - infant Leon Katz murdered, twin injured, allegedly by babysitter, Pittsburgh- June 24, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...In the case of LK, the bouncer could have been on a table or counter. I didn't see anything in the PCA about where the bouncer was, just that the seat measured 18 inches from the floor. If the bouncer was on the floor, then yeah, a skull fracture is not consistent with that. But if it were placed on a table or counter, that's different...​

I thought the same-- what if that bounce seat, Moses basket, bassinet, whatever it ends up being, was on a higher surface. The injuries to the baby's head would be much more damaging. The injuries would probably be in a different location of the head and be a lot worst in severity.

We still do not know if she had infant care experience or if she was inept, inexperienced sitter trying to help out.
My own imaginings here-- She admitted to falling asleep while LK was still in the seat. She must've been possibly exhausted, experiencing jet lag, a long day with the family, not expecting to still be there so late, but ended up alone with LK. Heck, she isn't normally in charge of caring for babies. They were still at the hospital with AK. What was taking them so long? Is it possible she made some other stupid negligent mistake she didn't want to admit to?

What if she lied saying the baby seat was on the floor, but it was really on a table? She might've thought she would be blamed for being criminally negligent so she said floor, but...

Would she stick to a lie? See, that's where I doubt she would stick to the floor story. She was questioned (interrogated) by LE enough that if she was lying about the baby seat being on the floor she should've broke and told the truth because now it's much worse than criminally negligent charges.

All MOO and my own pondering thoughts.

I thought the same-- what if that bounce seat, Moses basket, bassinet, whatever it ends up being, was on a higher surface. The injuries to the baby's head would be much more damaging. The injuries would probably be in a different location of the head and be a lot worst in severity.

We still do not know if she had infant care experience or if she was inept, inexperienced sitter trying to help out. My own imaginings here-- She admitted to falling asleep while LK was still in the seat. She must've been possibly exhausted, experiencing jet lag, a long day with the family, not expecting to still be there so late, but ended up alone with LK. Heck, she isn't normally in charge of caring for babies. They were still at the hospital with AK. What was taking them so long? Is it possible she made some other stupid negligent mistake she didn't want to admit to?

What if she lied saying the baby seat was on the floor, but it was really on a table? She might've thought she would be blamed for being criminally negligent so she said floor, but...

Would she stick to a lie? See, that's where I doubt she would stick to the floor story. She was questioned (interrogated) by LE enough that if she was lying about the baby seat being on the floor she should've broke and told the truth because now it's much worse than criminally negligent charges.

If that was in fact the case, that the bouncer seat was high up on a table but she was afraid to admit that, hopefully that information will come out in talks between her and her attorneys. Perhaps it already has, as her attorney did state that there was information that the public doesn’t know about.

Curioser and curioser. When this story first broke I was ready to execute NV myself. The more info comes out - and the more my logical brain takes over my primal instinct - the more I am baffled. This is one case where I can't find Occam"s Razor.

Curioser and curioser. When this story first broke I was ready to execute NV myself. The more info comes out - and the more my logical brain takes over my primal instinct - the more I am baffled. This is one case where I can't find Occam"s Razor.
I very much experienced the same, and you’re correct: Even Occam’s Razor is difficult to apply here!

A thought just popped in my head...

It has been questioned that such injuries to babies would probably cause wailing/crying...
I wonder about this, too.

Perhaps the babies were drugged in some way?

I know there has been no mention of this in MSM...

But... could this be a possibility?

Just a thought...

A thought just popped in my head...

It has been questioned that such injuries to babies would probably cause wailing/crying...
I wonder about this, too.

Perhaps the babies were drugged in some way?

I know there has been no mention of this in MSM...

But... could this be a possibility?

Just a thought...
This would only be likely if she intentionally hurt the babies, and with premeditation. And likely only the first baby. Presumably the hospital officials would have noted if he seemed drugged.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back