Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First she said she put the knife in the dishwasher. NOW she says she can't remember what she did with the knife.

That was a BIG one!!! She's done!

Jodi took the rope with her because she was gathering up thing she brought with her.

Come on admit you knew he was dead ... you slashed his throat from ear to ear. Maybe this vagueness on the is he alive or dead story is to explain her calling him and leaving that fake message. Poor Jodi.

I for one am relieved that she is a terrible liar. It should make it that much easier for the jury to go with the DP. Not even hearing JM having a crack at her, I would already be crying bullsheet on her story.

If I was JM, I would make her recall the story again and then point out her lack of tears.

She sounds like me when I'm trying to muster up tears to get DH's attention. LOL

First she said she put the knife in the dishwasher. Now she says she doesn't know what she did with the knife? Lies! She can't keep it straight.

And I didn't she have on shoes in the pic where she's dragging TA's body? Now she says she didn't know where her shoes were.

We wish it was a nightmare Travis could wake up from. You are the nightmare Jodi!

My life was done now!!!!!!!

Listen to her voice mail at 11 30PM

Total BS!!!!

Why is the judge allowing Nurmi to testify? Why? What do you mean "of course"...what the hell did you think she was going to answer....No, I wanted him to be dead, that is why I killed him?

If she did put the knife in the dishwasher that's disgusting... The roommates didn't know about the death for several days, is she trying to taunt them making them think they could have used the murder weapon to cut their dinner??? Foul. I doubt she put it in the dishwasher because I think she brought her own but either way, she is sick.
Her only regret is she got caught and nobody is believing her BS

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

her lawyer needs a hearing aid. she's not that heard to hear. "What's That?" Good lord man - pay attention!!

Sje wishes it was all a nightmare. Crazy murderer of course she did.

There her mother is dabbing at her eyes. I am sorry folks, I just don't feel sorry for her mother at this point. She was laughing yesterday. Doesn't she feel for Travis? Wow.

I dont believe her croc tears either. All of her family is reprehensible.:furious:

How is she "remembering" putting the knife in the dishwasher, or dropping it on the floor or whatever ... when she said she remembers nothing after the shooting until later when she was driving?

She still loved him. She loves him now, but it's a different kind of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member